What is Venom Red and goes vroom, vroom?!
MY NEW CAR!!!!
(And really, it doesn't look as morbid as it sounds!)
Yup, folks, I did it. I took the plunge.
Today I said goodbye to my faithful Saturn that I have driven since I was fifteen, and bought a brand spankin' new car!! I am so excited and boy do I love it.
You know what I love the most about it? The new car smell! Oh, it is glorious.
And do you know what I love the least about it? Oh yes, that would be my new car payment.
So, what did I buy, you ask?
A new Nissan Rogue. I am so in love. And floating on cloud nine.
I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking!
MY NEW CAR!!!!
(And really, it doesn't look as morbid as it sounds!)
Yup, folks, I did it. I took the plunge.
Today I said goodbye to my faithful Saturn that I have driven since I was fifteen, and bought a brand spankin' new car!! I am so excited and boy do I love it.
You know what I love the most about it? The new car smell! Oh, it is glorious.
And do you know what I love the least about it? Oh yes, that would be my new car payment.
So, what did I buy, you ask?
A new Nissan Rogue. I am so in love. And floating on cloud nine.
I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking!
The last picture of my very first car!
Yes, Eddy it is. Oh my gosh...did I really just buy this?
Excuse the hot mess that was my hair, and the tired smiles. It was a long day!
And, just for the record, I am in no way, shape or form partial to red (or venom) cars, it just so happen that this one was the best deal, so I got it! And yes, Venom Red is the official color of the car. Scary, I know!
Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!
Sending hugs your way!
And, just for the record, I am in no way, shape or form partial to red (or venom) cars, it just so happen that this one was the best deal, so I got it! And yes, Venom Red is the official color of the car. Scary, I know!
Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!
Sending hugs your way!
21 comments:
i am so TICKLED for you!!! seriously... oh my word!! Linds... can you believe we are old enough to buy cars... heaven help us!!!
I can't wait to CHAT about this...i need every detail and i need to know about precious in one of your pictures...hahah :)
congrats to the newest owner of a brand new car!!!!
Dear Red Saturn,
i remember when you had that little bobble head on the dash board, and you so faithfully drove me to work, and you were such a huge part of the beginning of a great thing :) Linds and I!!!! Thank you for your faithfulness to Linds thru the years and our special memories with you. I won't ever forget you!!! Bye Reddie!!!
Ok off to bed dear one!!! Kiss Rougey for me!!! Love you!!!
Yayyy!!! It is so pretty and i am so excited for you. 24 miles???? I am jealous!
Love the new ride!!!
Hey girl:)
I got a newer car a month ago.
My 1996 Ford Contour bit the dust, it developed a crack in the head gasket, and would be about $1500 to fix so my parents found me another car, for $2000, its a blue convertible cavalier 1996....:)
I remember when I bought my new car after graduating from college - that is what made me feel REALLY old! Funny thing is I got a Nissan as well....great choice!
Hope you are still on cloud nine today - what a fun thing for you!!!!
Yay, I am SO very glad you finally got a new car and it is super cute, I must add! We must go for a spin very soon!! Let's take it out this week! Love you!
Ummm, that's weird I did not know "Life in the Fast lane" would come up with my gmail address. Very weird. I do wish I had that blog(that I started long before time) because I would start blogging again.
Loves,
Megan
Just in case you were wondering who that was (which I'm sure you weren't).
Now, that is AWESOME!! I'm loving the pix and the color is oh so cool!
You are an official grown up. Now, it will be time to buy a house or something. :)
Hugs and congrats!!
Fran
oh thats awesome!!! its so cute- love the red! Congrats on your new car- thats so fun!! love ya!
Ode to Lindsee's Saturn
Oh, sweet Saturn,
We will miss you so
Especially the memories
That we had in you
The Rascal Flatts!
Watermark!
The music never ended
Linds got a new car
I hope you aren't offended
We ate Chick-fil-A in you
We rode where you lead
Even when your interior from the ceiling
Fell onto our head.
The end.
woohoo!
enjoy every minute of
what your God has provided for you
congrats on the new car Lindsee! How exciting :)
Yep, I've had a blog for a while but I hadn't updated it in so long...until the other day! But hopefully now that I'm almost done with school I'll have more time :) Thanks for commenting!
PRETTY!!! Congratulations!
Lindsee,
I came across your blog from another blog. I really like your blog. I went back and read some of your past post. I think it's great you're reaching out to teen and pre-teen girls. I would love to be able to work with young girls. We are completely surranded by lies. Thanks for the encouragement. Have a great day, and congrads on your car.
In Him,
Kaytlynn
Love it! Can't wait for my first ride!
Oh girl. I LOVE the Ferg family. They are the coolest. Speaking of, I need to call her so I can see her new house! :)
YEAH LINDS!!
I love the new car and I am with you - there is nothing like that new car smell :)
Oh and I am partial to red as well :)
Patty and I were talking about you today - I told her I can't wait to meet you!!
God bless
Kim
What a fun post and I love your new car! I remember the days of my first car and car payment. Have fun driving around in your new venom red car!! Seriously, your hair was cute!!
See you soon in San Antonio!!
Patty
I love it! I'll never forget my first new car! It was a navy blue Camaro (1984). I think it's so cool how you got it to match your blog! :) I'm so happy for you, sweet friend!
Love,
Angie xoxo
Linds,
I've never seen one of these cars until you got one and now I see them everywhere! And, I think of your sweet self every time...:))
HOpe you are loving it!
Yea!! Congratulations! I love it. Somehow I missed this post. So sorry I am so behind on this exciting news!
Post a Comment