Okay ladies. Here it is...Siesta Fiesta in pictures! Enjoy!
On our way! (Nikki was scared for her life during this picture!) ;)

Abby's Santa. He so graced us with his presence this weekend!

BUC-EES!

Our first official picture on a cute swing outside of Buc-ees!

AHHH!! She's ENGAGED!! LOVE this picture...and these girls!

Smile! :)

Me and Nikki!! Or, little miss photographer!

Blog BFF's! (I didn't get a good one with Lisa and Shelly!)

Sweet Shelly, how I love you!

Abby and I in the WAY back of the MINI VAN!! Memories.

Saturday morning...with the not-so-pretty hair.

Roomies at the Siesta Fiesta! So fun!

Ahhh....I love this lady. Like crazy. Talk about some high energy! :)

Oh, my Kim. I love you so very much! Can I come sit on your bed again?!

And of course, precious Lisa. Stinkin' cute as a bug! We however, never talked about the bangs. Stink! Next time, Lisa, next time! Love her too!

I have so many comments for this picture. That's all I have to say.

WE love our Bev!

Precious lady with a precious heart!

I'm just not sure. But I love it because it's so her!

I LOVE ABBY! We are the same person in different bodies. :) (We joked that this was our engagement pic!) LOL!

There you have it, imaginary friends. :) Know that I had an ABSOLUTE BLAST this weekend and CANNOT wait to do it again. I love you all so very much! My heart is so full.
Lindsee (Lou)
9 comments:
Ummm...ifyou look closely at the picture of you and Lisa...the bangs are looking very similar!
Hmmmm...I think y'all did talk bangs! ;)
Love ya Linds. And, I just typed that dern word verification right in this spot. Argh.
That last pic of you and Abby totally looks like an engagement pic :) HA!
y'all are so precious!!
Did you notice that you and Fran look like you are related???!!! Family resemblance in Christ no doubt!
I LOVE all the pictures! What a fun weekend - so sad I missed it! :(
Do you ever paint on canvas instead of plates??? :)
AH!!! Looks like it was so much fun. So wish I could have joined you there!
Hey Girl!! I'm so glad we got to meet up for a short moment...SA was a blast and I hope we can do it again sometime!! Keep in touch :)
Wow. I loved this post! I've listed my favorite recaps and this is on my list of favs. I just loved the genuine friendship you shared with us...like David and Jonathan in the Bible. Thanks for sharing...
Girl,
How did we get through that weekend without talking about hair care one time?? It was just entirely too busy and quick, wasn't it??
I'm sorry you are sore from Jazzercise. I did squats two days ago and haven't been able to walk since.
And please, invite me to the wedding? lol
Post a Comment