In the meantime, I hope you enjoy our Mexican dinner pictures, and our jumping skills.
We want to be just like JennyHope when we grow up, so we started by practicing our jumping skills late Saturday night. I'd say we're on the right track so far! Enjoy!
16 comments:
So that's what people do to make hotel beds bumpy :) hee hee!!
Glad you had fun! I want to be like Jenny when I grow up, too.
Haha. That is awesome girl. Looks like you had a blast.
Okay.... the one of Abby saluting while flying is the best.
i can hear you laughing through my monitor :)
love you
those are so fun! :)
Jumping pics are the best, aren't they? I love the ones where Abby looks like she's flying. It looks like you had a lot of fun!
Y'all are SO FUN!!!! I wish I was there with you guys!!
There is some major flexibility going on in those jumps.
Too funny, I'm a little frightened about how y'all landed on some of those however. There must have been some serious belly-flopping!
So stinkin' fun! No wonder you were keeping the whole hotel awake!
You girls look like you're having THE best time!!
Those pics are so funny! That must have been fun!
yes, for those of you wondering, tylenol is still being injected into my (and i'm sure sumo and perch's) system to make up for the neck-landings and face-plants :)
Y'all are too funny!! You know my body hurts from just looking at these pictures. There's a reason why twenty-somethings can demonstrate their jumping skills and the rest of us should just watch!!
Looks like your weekend had plenty of "high" points.
Much love,
~Cheryl
Hey Lindsee Lou! I have been following your blog on and off for a while but I never take the time to comment (I think too much about what I am going to say! Pathetic, I know). But, I thought I would let you know that you got a sister in Alabama reading your blog! My middle name is Lou and ever since I saw your name I have been tempted to change my blog name to Katie Lou instead of just Katie!
I love you...and Abby and Shelly! Yall are so funny and amazing...the pics say it all:) (yes, I read their blogs too, gosh, isn't it weird how you can get to where you feel like you know someone just by reading their writings? I do the same thing with authors I read!)
Love you girl, have a great day!
Wow, those are action packed!
I want to take pictures jumping, that looks like so much fun!!! How do y'all know each other so well!!! Do you guys travel and do the jumping bean thing often??? I want an invite next time....Love you girls!!
I am pretty sure that these are the funniest pictures that I have ever seen. What a FUN night together!
Post a Comment