Okay, well that's not totally true but folks, after a long, good week, 3 suitcases later, and a very tired 20 something, the packing is done and I am ready to roll! Praise the Lord! (And I mean it was a job, y'all!) (Oh, and no, the 3 suitcases are not all personal, they are the supply suitcases for all the crafts and stuff we're doing!) I am leavin' on a jet plane, however, I do know when I'll be back again, God willing...and I can't wait to tell y'all all about it!
I'm about to lay my head down so I'll be alert when my alarm goes off tomorrow morning, but just needed to tell you all to have a wonderful Thanksgiving one last time. (As if you wouldn't have a good one if I didn't tell you that!)
I hope you all have a wonderful day, wherever you may be, whatever your circumstances may be or however you're feeling. It will be my first Thanksgiving traveling all day and without my family, but hey, there's a first for everything, right? It will be fun, though, and I know I've got some good laughs ahead of me, which thrills me to no end.
So, have a glorious Thanksgiving, sweet friends. Enjoy the day! Remember the Lord and thank Him for what He has done and is doing in your life. I can't believe where I am even a year later! To think this is the road I would have ever taken or planned for my life! Crazy! The Lord sure is a fun ride, isn't He?!
Love you all dearly...now I'm sending a big hug to you!
P.S. I have to take my computer with me for various reasons, so who know's, maybe I'll be able to update while I'm there! I think that would be fun!
P.S.S. Okay, I'm really going to bed now! Happy Turkey Day!
2 comments:
Hope you are having a blast! Can't wait to hear all about the trip.
I think you are getting back today! I hope it was an AMAZING week! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment