Well, it's 4:08 and we will board our plane in 55 minutes. I am so ready!
We've been at the aiport for a good 3 hours now (after a 4 hour bus ride), so me and the computer have spent some quality time together. I'm not gonna lie, I have missed the internet. Is that so bad? We had wireless internet at the hotel we were at, but the connection was very, very weak. It drove me nutty! So, most the time I didn't even bother with it!
It's been a great run, but I will be so glad to sleep on my own bed and eat some familiar food. Don't get me wrong, the food here isn't awful, just very, very different!
Thank you so much for praying for us. I feel like I need to knock on wood after I say this, but no one got sick at all while we were there! Praise the Lord! I mean, afterall, that was the biggest fear of mine. So, thank you so very much! We felt them!
The trip overall was great, I really had no idea what to expect, but it was good! It was great getting the serve the missionaries there so that they could get some rest and just get rejuvinated. I pray huge blessings over them, because quite frankly, they have such a hard job and I know that only by the Lord's strength and calling would I ever be able to do what they do! I highly esteem them, in Jesus name! While they were all headed back to their Mexican homes yesterday and today, we are clearly headed back to our Texas homes, and I am so thankful.
Well, I've loved the free internet here at the airport, but it's about time I get my things together!
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello! I can't wait to get home and catch up on all your blogs, I am so sure you all probably had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I can't wait to hear all about it!
Lots of love!
P.S. Spell check isn't working, so please forgive me for the errors! :)
Lindsee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait to read about your trip!
Oh how I have thought about you!! Can't wait to hear. Welcome home, get some rest, tell us all what you can when you can!!!
Love,
Fran
Post a Comment