Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Giveaway


Well, they say there's a first for everything. So, here goes my first ever blog giveaway and I am so excited about it.

Y'all have been such a blessing and way more than encouraging about my custom made plates, so I thought I would bless you right back and give a few plates away. And what a better time to do this giveaway than at Christmas!

Here are the rules:

1) I will give away 5 plates and a stand with each. This means there will be FIVE winners. Each winner will take away one plate! Each plate will have Joshua 24:15 on it, as pictured above. (That's the only non-custom thing about this, the plates will already be written on!)

2) To win, all you have to do is leave a comment. I could be really creative and tell you to tell me something about why you should win them, but frankly, my creative juices aren't flowing, and frankly, I want to make this as easy as possible!

3) If you don't have a blog, don't worry, just leave your email address in the comment so I can contact you!

4) I will announce the winners next Tuesday, so the giveaway will go on for a week. Comments will be closed very late Monday night. I would love for you to get the plates before Christmas!

5) If you already have a plate, feel free to enter anyway. It could be a great Christmas gift!

6) Let your friends know about it, too!

Alrighty, I think that's all. I guess I better go get started on some plates.

Have a wonderful Tuesday, folks.

46 comments:

Kenya Dig It? said...

I am the first one, and that means.........I WIN! Ha! I love you and love reading your blog. You update for the both of us! A plate would be a great gift for my sister! And her 11 bridesmaid craziness! I had a ton of fun last weekend and can't wait till friday!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!!! I love this idea and have been wanting a plate for my kitchen for so long- just have been trying to save my money! Great idea!

Sarah said...

OOOOOOOOOOOO! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Pick me! Pick me! I love you with all of my heart. XOXOXOX

debra parker said...

Count me IN.

I was going to make it to CONVERGE but now it is not looking that way.

I have so much to get done.

Janelle and Ella said...

YEA!! So excited! I can not begin to tell you how much I LOVE your plates!!!!I have been wanting one for so long, just haven't actually gone through with ordering one. I really need to do that. Thanks for giving some away!

Anonymous said...

I love the plates. Just came across your blog last night and saved it so I could come back and order one. And now you're giving one away!!!

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

i love my last one and could really love another one!!!!!!!!!! that is why i want one!!! thanks friend!! much love, Leigh

connorcolesmom said...

Oh pick me !!
I love your plates and would be so honored to have one in my home
Love ya sweet Linds
Kim

Brittney said...

I would love to win one of your plates. I got one for my mom and wish I had gotten one for me too :)

With me and Derik getting married soon (5 months! yay!) This would be great to put up in our house/apartment/wherever we live :)

Thanks Lindsee :) This is awesome!

Taylor said...

i'm in!! how fun! thanks, Lindsee!
i hope you are doing well...i'm in the midst of finals this week! any prayers for management exam tomorrow would be very much appreciated.

hope you have a great day!

::Taylor

Missy said...

Um hello...I am totally up for a giveaway. And, I LOVE your plates! I have been meaning to order one since moving into the house. So, if I don't win, you might be hearing from me soon anyway. :)

Heather said...

I've totally had my eye on your plates for a while but just haven't had the extra cash to contact you to buy one ... then you do something like this! How cool it would be to win!

Gran Jan said...

Lindsee Lou:
Bless you, you sweet young thang!
You are a delight!

As I've read through your blog, I loved how you pray for your "husband to be," so I've been prompted to join you in that prayer, that God will bring that man into your life in His perfect time!

I've ordered two plates for my "daughtersin-love," but I would LOVE one for me - the "momma-in-law!"

Much Love,
Georgia Jan

adam and laura said...

okay-- so i totally want a plate from you-- even if i don't win it! =) you are so creative... see you in just a few days. love you

Sarah said...

I want a plate!!! I want a plate!!! I missed seeing you so much over Thanksgiving, but I hear that you guys had fun with my little boy :) love you- sarah

Jackie said...

okay, well i'm in... :)

also, need to talk to you about getting some of these for gifts! (and another random thing I'd like you to personalize for Sara's room, I have it, just need you to use your WONDERFUL writing skiils to personalize it! :) )

also...when are we getting together! want to hear about Mexico, about your life....and to be SURE we are sitting together on Tuesdays starting in not too long for Bible study! OH can't wait!! Jan 13th HURRY UP!! :) love ya sweet one and miss you lots, you've been on my mind and in my prayers alot lately!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Leigh Gray's. I hope I win one! :)

Dana
www.mccalled.com/dana

one of four said...

I love that verse. I have it hanging in my kitchen. I also love the plate. Can't wait to see if I win.

Becky Kiser said...

OOH, pick me pick me. :)

Erin said...

How fun! Count me in, Lindsee. I already know where the plate would go in my kitchen. ;-)

Katie said...

Oh have mercy! Look at all of these comments! I don't even have a chance! Anyway, I love your beautiful plates!

Count me in!!!

xoxo
Katie

Anonymous said...

your plates are beautiful! thanks for doing the giveaway.

Merry Christmas!

-Andrea
(awappel2003@yahoo.com)

ginny said...

I was introduced to your plates by Holly's blog and think they are just beautiful. I would love to win one, but might just have to buy one with some Christmas money if I don't win.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Erica's blog and love your plates. I wish I was a creative person; it just has never manifested itself.

Thank you for sharing your world with us. I don't have a blog but my email address is chelsea_shsu@yahoo.com

Chelsea

Fran said...

Girl, you better rig this thing so I can win it!!!!!!!! :) I want me some plates so I can give them as gifts. If you remember, this is the same exact plate you did for me way back when!!!!!!!

Love ya girl!!!
Merry Christmas!

Danielle said...

Love it!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Sharon Brumfield said...

I saw your comment over on Holly's blog and so I came on over to see what was going on.
Glad I did....and yes, it would be nice to have before Christmas.
Thanks for doing this giveaway.
And thanks for using your talent for God.

Nicole said...

oh you are so sweet! i've loved your plates since i first saw them last summer. you are so creative!

Yolanda said...

How nice, thank you for doing this special blessing for 5 Siesta's!

Katherine Page said...

How cool are those? Did you make them? Count me in the contest. Hope your doing well and enjoying the cold weather! :0)

Anonymous said...

Lindsee, just wanted to say that your plates are beautiful! What a giving and loving person you must be!
I stumbled across your blog through reading the awesome commments on LPM blog. You don't know me, but just wanted to leave a comment. Could you please tell me how I could order a plate. What a great gift idea!
Merry Christmas and may God continue to bless you in the New year ahead!
In Him,
Rebecca
Email:rsy5575@verizon.net

Becca and Dee said...

I would love one of those!!! I saw them on someone elses blog the other day and checked them out. Beautiful! If I had any talent, I might steal your idea! ha! But, not to worry. Artsy I am not!
Love your blog, btw!

Rebecca

Debbie said...

Love reading your posts on the LPM Blog, now I will be checking in on your blog. These plates are beautiful, please enter me in the drawing.

Love and Blessings, debbie in Tennessee

ocean mommy said...

This is an AWESOME give-away!

Love your plates. :)

steph.

Jeni said...

What beautiful plates! Thanks for having a giveaway!

Unknown said...

oOoOo I should just order your plates because I love them!!

Toknowhim said...

I would love to win a plate... Thanks for hosting the giveaway...

Kim

Leah Adams said...

Lindsee,

I don't have any of your plates but I would love to have one to display in my home. The things that are displayed most prominently in my home are all the dead animals that are hanging on the wall that my husband calls 'trophies'. I think I should have a beautiful, truly beautiful trophy of my own...a Lindsee creation.

Leah

Melissa said...

They are gorgeous! I'm hoping to win one myself! Thanks for the giveaway.

Pea Pod Mommy said...

Love it!!! Good Idea!!

Beth Herring said...

Lindsee - You aren't going to believe this but I deleted the email with your address on it and i need to mail your check! Put my name in this pot though! I love your plates. Just send it to me again, sweetie - I am SO SO sorry.

Beth Herring

Kelli said...

Love the plates!!!

Patty said...

Oh, I would love to win your beautiful plates. Pick me Linds!!

I am so happy you all got snow and so did the Nashville area! Isn't God good?!!

Love Ya,
Patty

Anonymous said...

Lindsee..
Delurking to leave a comment. I love the plates, but love your blog more. Thanks for ministering to me!

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Been thinking about you lots and came by and look what I find---a giveaway of your precious plates!!! Woohoo...I'd so love to win!!!!!1

Longmeadow Mama said...

If it's not too late, I'd love a chance. I LOVE that Bible verse and the plate is awesome. Thanks for letting me delurk and enter.
Merry Christmas,
Kelli