Also known as Jim Halpert from The Office.On our flight home yesterday, my reading material consisted of People Magazine and I was thoroughly enjoying the easy read. Yes, I was enjoying it, don't judge me.
I came across a mini article on John (we're totally on a first name basis) and my excitement about the magazine and this actor rose to a new level.
Basically, this edition happened to be the "Se*iest" series. According to People, he is the "Se*iest Funny Guy." I couldn't agree more (and by agreeing I mean the "funny guy" part), because look what he had to say about his home town and why he misses it.
"I miss the East Coast," says the Massachusetts native. "When the girls are bundled up, it's extremely se*y."
WHEN THEY ARE BUNDLED UP! Not when they're in skimpy swim suits or about to loose all of their business out of a shirt, but when they are bundled up. Oh, how I love him.
I'm not to sure how many girls are smitten over him, but this girl is. And I plan on sharing this fabulous quote with the precious girls I get to serve. I mean, really y'all, to hear that Jim from the office thinks that a girl is more attractive bundled up, means a lot, now if only I could get a Jonas Brother to say that!
I do realize, however, that I could be totally taking this out of context. But in my naive' little mind here in Houston, Texas, I am going to believe that this man finds the girls with more clothes on, more attractive. The lack of clothing is less attractive to him.
And that, my sweet friends, speaks to a generation of girls that feel they need to let everything hang out to get any attention from any boy!
I just pray that we have young godly men who rise up and think the same thing and that the young godly girls would listen and heed the wise advice and wait for a man that respects them and their bodies.
So, as if we didn't love Jim enough, don't you think he's just precious?! I do.
Bundle up, sweet girls! ;)
5 comments:
He is just easy to love!! I read that too and thought he is just adorable. Plus, it doesn't hurt that the character he plays is just beyond precious!!
I am in a facebook group called "I'm a little bit in love with Jim Halpert". PROUD OF IT!
Can't wait to have lunch with you today!!!
I too love him! he is so cute
Did you watch it tonight? Didn't read this til after it was over. I love him regardless. YAY him! YAY for all the girls who will read it!
Lindsee...
I heart him too! And... I love that he likes gals all bundled up. It's funny... I just had a conversation w/ a woman today while waiting in line at Kohl's about clothing and how young gal should cover up! (I'm 43, so I cover up a lot - ha ha)
God Bless!
Kristen
Lindsee,
I am only a reader of your blog, because Debra directed me to it. I truly feel that you and I share many of the same thoughts and values. I too think that John Krazinski (or however you spell his last name) is just adorable!!!! There are many times that I read your blog and what you have written is something that has crossed my mind. I also do love your entry after this one "Wishin, and hopin' and dreaming" because I too pray for my future husband, whoever he may be and can't wait for the day that I get to meet him...
Post a Comment