This morning my older brother flew to Colorado to be with some of our family, particularly my Great Aunt who will spend her first Christmas without my Great Uncle, Herm, the one who passed away back in September. So, we did half our Christmas last night, and will do the rest without Brien today!
We had a great night that started at our Christmas Eve service, then headed home to do gifts (for Brien!), then ended the night with Elf. I was so tired that I fell asleep during the movie, but it was still worth it because that is by far one of the funniest movies ever!
Anyway, I hope that each and everyone of you have such a sweet day whether you are with or without your loved ones. I pray that if you are without that Christ would pour his extra love out on you and that you would feel him all the more! I am so thankful for this day and that truly, Christ was born to die.
I love you all and hope your day is filled with much laughter! Merry Christmas!
For those of you Houstonians, enjoy some snowy pictures from last year to get you in the "cold" season!
4 comments:
Merry Christmas Lindsee! I hope you have a great day!
Merry Christmas Linds...now, we'll have to look at our calendars and actually get a date down for lunch! YAY! Very soon! Enjoy the day!
love you beautiful friend!
Hope you had a brilliant christmas Lindsee, Happy New Year to you too!
Y'all are so fun & adorable!!!
I'm glad you had a great Christmas!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment