Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And The Winner's Are...

Y'all, this is by far my favorite part! I have 5 plates sitting in my living room ready to be sent off!

They'll be sent off too...

Drum roll Please...

3) Erin

Ladies, if you would be so kind as to email me your address at lindsee.eddy@gmail.com I will get these sent to you pronto!

Y'all had just the sweetest comments! I so wish I could send one to everyone that entered, but unfortunately, I can't. However, I had such a blast with the giveaway that you never know when I might do one again! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Oh, and just for the record, I totally used the random number generator. I felt to official and technical...it was fun! I would copy and paste my timestamp here like everyone else does, but I forgot to copy it!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Yay!!!! I'm so glad! Enjoy your beautiful plates, Siestas!!

Erin said...

Hooray! Thanks, Lindsee.

Janelle and Ella said...

THANK YOU!!!! I'm so pumped. This morning I was giddy thinking about how your drawing is today and I could possibly win one of these fabulous plates! You are awesome.

Patty said...

Thank you so much!! I am so excited!! Your plates are gorgeous.

Love,
Patty

Heather said...

Oh I'm just SOOOO excited!! thank you and thank you and thank you! I am so excited! I already said that huh?

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

so generous of you to do this!
i'll check back another time to see if you do it again!

Unknown said...

I was just thinking about the other day! Glad I finally tracked you down.

Would you email me @ cathy.m.davis@gmail.com?