Sunday, March 1, 2009

Meet Logan

Living in Houston I am blessed to have a wonderful Christian radio station that I absolutely love. I wasn't always a fan of KSBJ back in the day (throughout high school) because frankly, I thought it was lame and I just wasn't into all that "Christian" music. Well, the Lord really stared to convict me about what I was putting in my mind, including the music I listened to, even if it wasn't all that bad.

So, around my Senior year of high school I started listening to just KSBJ and to just Christian music. You'd be shocked to hear that it really did make a difference in my thoughts and just my mind in general.

I still to this day listen to KSBJ all the time and even though I may here a song ten times in one day, I don't complain. I have an iPod full of other encouraging music that they don't even play on KSBJ (like Kari Jobe, Shane & Shane, Jeff Johnson, Jimmy Needham and MANY others) that I can whip out at any moment, and a lot of times I do. However, the DJ's are part of the reason I continue to listen because they are very encouraging and quite hilarious, like um, Susan O' Donnell who cracks me up every morning.

What is so neat is that you can also listen to KSBJ anywhere in the U.S. You can either listen online at their website or through a program called Sky Angel. I know for a fact that my BFF, Joanna, who now lives in Montana does this!

With that said, my Mom sent me a link to this video that you HAVE to watch. It is a two minute clip about a little boy who called into KSBJ from Nebraska a few years ago. It is the sweetest thing I think I have ever heard and it will bless you dearly. The Lord is truly up to something in this little boy's life and it is so obvious.

Take comfort in knowing that our God knows what it's like to be us. He loves you so!



5 comments:

Katherine Page said...

Girl, I balled when I heard this. I belive it was the first time I tuned into KSBJ when I was in huntsville. He is such an amazing little boy who God obviously is using. Such a wise little one. Amazes me that God does not use only adults who have lived life and experienced sufferings but a 13 year old. Hope you are doing well. Have a wonderful week.

Kelli said...

I love hearing this clip! I am so glad that you posted this!

I just fell in love with Jimmy Needham's voice! Are his CD's good?

Jenny said...

Love it! I have heard that before and I love sweet Logan. They've talked to him again since then and his voice is all deep and mature :)

thanks for posting this, love you!

Brittney said...

this is amazing Lindsee - thank you for sharing...

Sandy @ The Scoop on Balance said...

Oh, I've heard that before...so precious!

Loved your song selection on your i-pod. Kari Jobe has the most incredible voice.

And have you ever seen Shane and Shane in concert?? Amazing.

Sandy