Welcome to the new and improved Lindsee Lou!
If you are on any type of blog reader, seriously come check out the new design. I know I've stressed over this a gazillion times and told you to come look, but you don't want to miss out on this one. In my opinion, it is absolutely precious!
I honestly have not a fat clue how I ran across this website that is majorly cute blog designs, but somehow I did and proceeded to mess around with every free option there was. And y'all, there are some very cute free options.
As I was being my indecisive self, I kept browsing the website and found some even more fun backgrounds for $5. I can totally do $5 and not stress about it at all. So, I bought me a $5 design and installed it all by my lonesome. And it worked!
I even redesigned the Lily Blog, too. That background, however, was free. But isn't it just delightful?
Unfortunately, I lost all my "imaginary friends" list which makes me sad, but I will work on it tonight and a few other things and will get it all back up and running. I mean, what would I do without my imaginary friends?
If I were you and wanting a new and improved look, I would head over to Smitten Blog Design Gallery and see what they have to offer you. I know you will not be disappointed.
Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday, and thank you, thank you for your sweet comments and prayers for my precious Raven. I am sending them all her way!
I love y'all, my favorite blog peeps.
Lindsee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Precious! And I agree...$5 is worth it!
Totally in love, totally!!!! And, you need to add me to your blogroll....ahem! :)
So, let me jump down and see about your friend Raven. I missed it.
Hugs,
Fran
this IS precious and so it the one for lily blog.
hoping to see you tonight....may be VERY late. :(
ok I am getting caught up on all the blogs since I have been off the computer since Thursday
LOVE The new look!
CUTE
Said a prayer for RAVEN - may God heal her quickly
Love the news about Claire and her new house - too fun!
Love you LINDS!
Kim
i love it!!
Post a Comment