1) This week flew by. Hello Friday! I love you.
2) There was a teeny wake up call that happened this week called an earthquake. I am in awe of the devastation and can't stop thinking about Haiti. The thought that makes me shudder the most is the fact that my little brother returned home from Haiti the day before the earthquake took place. If their team would have stayed one more day, you never know what might have happened. I think it goes without saying that I am so thankful the Lord protected their team and allowed them to get home safely before all the events happened. However, I can't imagine what other families are going through as they are still waiting to hear updates on their family members. My heart is truly so burdened! As much as I hate to watch the TV, I can't take my eyes off of it. Please also pray for Debra and her sweet family. They are in the process of adopting a little boy from Haiti, and my prayer is that this will only speed up the process of getting their boy where he belongs. I am believing the Lord and praying for that. Will you join me? Also, if you want to buy a shirt to support Haiti, Aaron Ivey has some for sale on his website. I've already ordered mine and can't wait to get it!
3) Last week I announced that I was officially tired of eating out. Since then, I have managed to eat out for almost every dinner this week and a few lunches. It's time that I get to HEB. And stat. The only good thing is that every night I've eaten dinner with some of my favorite people. Monday was with the family after Kevyn got home, Wednesday was with my sweet Hannah who did my heart some major good, Thursday was with two of my senior girls, Mary and Loribeth, and tonight is with my Jen. Next week I will try to do better.
4) Today is January 15th. Seriously? We're already half way through January. I'm shocked. Where does time go?
5) This week was "Demolition Lindsee's Office Week" and I'm proud to announce it was a success. I have cleared out all the clutter and feel like a new woman. I'm determined to keep it organized. I don't thrive in un-organized small spaces. Next up: re-decorate Lindsee's office and make it more cozy. Any ideas?
6) Sometimes strangers follow me on twitter. I don't understand that. They follow thousands of people, how did they find me? I'm boring. Then they realize I'm boring and stop following me. For that I'm thankful because I think it's creepy. And sometimes they're creepers. Sometimes I just don't understand twitter.
7) Hi, hello! How have we not discussed the new season of The Biggest Loser? I'm loving it so far. As much as I loved some of the contestants on Season 8, I'm hopeful this will be a better season all together. So far it has not disappointed.
8) Speaking of TV, I'm not usually a TV junkie, but this season might get me in trouble. Allow me to give you the line-up. The Biggest Loser, The Bachelor (don't judge me, please), American Idol, Glee, One Tree Hill, The Office and on top of all that, the stinkin' Olympics are coming on also. And who knows what I'm leaving out! Somethings gotta give. What will it be?
9) Did I tell you I got a new iPhone? Yes I did. Thank you to my sweet mom for letting me use her upgrade I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg. Although I missed it so much I'm pretty sure I would have given my arm and leg. Isn't that sad? Just being honest here, folks.
10) I had 225 un-read posts in my google reader last night. I'm going to make the call and "Mark them all as read" and start over. It's just too much. I'll get my groove back, I promise.
11) Well, I gotta run! I'm off to dinner with Jen, her dad and sister and then we have plans to see It's Complicated. I'll let you know how we like it! Hope you have a splendid weekend.
5 comments:
Okay, I just commented and noticed a word I typed by accident and had to delete my comment. LOL
OKAY, LOVE Random posts.
This week has gone fast and I am happy it was 60 today and I got my car washed and got all the salt off my car.
Haiti- Sick over this and feel burdened for the people and I am praising God for getting your brother and his team out in time!
I won't judge you for the Bachelor if you don't judge me. lol Fun fact: My ex sis-in-law's friend is on the show. Ella. She lives in Knoxville.
Your office, I think pictures of family and friends make it cozy and plants and mementos from your family and friends. :)
I will be coming to Houston next week for the SMT Celebration!!
Enjoy your weekend!
I mark all as read way more often than I care to admit... so sad.
I will check out the site where your friend is selling T-shirts...
Blessings Lindsee...
Hi, Lindsee!
Am I going to see you next weekend? I'm getting nervous about remembering my verses! I don't get twitter either. I get random people too, and have no idea how they find me. I rarely get on there. I hope you are having a good weekend!
Love to you, Sweetie!
Angie xoxo
Post a Comment