Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday Bloopers

A few months ago I did the "electronic" announcements during our church service. We clearly film them in advance, however, I had a hard time that day saying all the right things. I spent more time laughing and kicking myself than I did actually getting the right information on the screen. Just yesterday they made a blooper reel and sent it to me. I was super entertained by it and I hope you will be too! Happy Tuesday, folks!



15 comments:

cristina said...

funny stuff...'m not a fan of being on camera myself.

i must have been out when they ran your announcements video. :(

Missy said...

So funny! You are so precious! I don't know if I would have ever gotten an good take. :)

Jaclyn said...

that was definetly a highlight of my day....you are precious!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the laugh!!! Loved it!!

Jenny said...

This made my day. Best thing I've ever seen.... SOOOO YOU!

Jenny said...

I just watched again and I especially like the part where you say "Hah" instead of "Hi".

Taylor said...

Lindsee!! How fun to hear your "voice." Hope you are doing well, girl!

-Taylor

Taylor said...

Me again...if you have not heard John Piper's sermon from Passion 2010, go here: http://268generation.com/passion2010/playback/player.php as quickly as possible (it's only up for 24hrs?) because it is a-maz-ing. Our God is a-maz-ing, and it is all about HIM! Love you in Jesus--crazy huh?

-Taylor

connorcolesmom said...

Hehe that totally made me laugh!
You are precious and have such an adorable personality
Love you

beckyjomama said...

I heart you!!!

Megan said...

Love it! I never realized your accent- I like it, though! You actually have a very weather girl appeal. I don't know, you just worked well in front of the camera.

Hi-larious!

Raven said...

HYSTERICAL!!!!!

made me miss you even more!

Kelli said...

LOVE IT!

Heather said...

oh girl, this made me laugh out loud!! Love it!! You are one HI-larious chick!!

Adam & Emily said...

that was hysterical. YOu just made my morning! Love you!