I did this way back when I first started my blog, but I thought it would be fun to do a little Q&A!
Do you have a question for me? Serious. Funny. Silly. Job. Single. Jesus. Food. T.V. Movies. College. Boys. Blog. Books. Bible Studies. Ministry. BFF's. Phi Lamb.
Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I guess we'll all find out! Sometime next week I'll attempt to answer the questions!
In the meantime, enjoy my list of "10 Things You Might Not Know" about me. I posted these on the LPM blog in a comment, but thought it would be fun to post them here, too! Hey, it just might spur on some questions!
1. I was on accutane for 9 months. Most people are only on it for 6 at the most. My greatest fear is that my acne will return at any moment in full force.
2. You'll know I'm in a good mood if I'm either singing or humming as I walk around.
3. I've never dated/kissed/or been on a date with a guy. I'll be 25 in June.
4. I like to pick my mascara off my eyelashes at night when I'm watching TV. It's odd.
5. I still check showers and closets when I have to sleep alone at night in my house.
6. I was the first of my entire family born and raised in Texas. My parents had just moved from Colorado when they had me.
7. I've only thrown up twice in my entire life.
8. I love the smell of bleach. And gasoline. In fact, staring at my freshly cleaned room/home makes me happy.
9. Growing up my nickname was "Bubbles" for reasons that I will not explain here. Well, that and Lindsee Lou.
10. I wear a 37 inch inseam. My legs are that long.
Do you have a question for me? Serious. Funny. Silly. Job. Single. Jesus. Food. T.V. Movies. College. Boys. Blog. Books. Bible Studies. Ministry. BFF's. Phi Lamb.
Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I guess we'll all find out! Sometime next week I'll attempt to answer the questions!
In the meantime, enjoy my list of "10 Things You Might Not Know" about me. I posted these on the LPM blog in a comment, but thought it would be fun to post them here, too! Hey, it just might spur on some questions!
1. I was on accutane for 9 months. Most people are only on it for 6 at the most. My greatest fear is that my acne will return at any moment in full force.
2. You'll know I'm in a good mood if I'm either singing or humming as I walk around.
3. I've never dated/kissed/or been on a date with a guy. I'll be 25 in June.
4. I like to pick my mascara off my eyelashes at night when I'm watching TV. It's odd.
5. I still check showers and closets when I have to sleep alone at night in my house.
6. I was the first of my entire family born and raised in Texas. My parents had just moved from Colorado when they had me.
7. I've only thrown up twice in my entire life.
8. I love the smell of bleach. And gasoline. In fact, staring at my freshly cleaned room/home makes me happy.
9. Growing up my nickname was "Bubbles" for reasons that I will not explain here. Well, that and Lindsee Lou.
10. I wear a 37 inch inseam. My legs are that long.
12 comments:
That was such a fun post that LPM did! I enjoyed reading yours. While I was not on Accutane for 9 months, I still occasionally get acne, but never ever as bad as it was. I totally understand the ongoing fear of it! I also waited to kiss a guy until it was the guy I was gonna marry and it is so worth the wait. All of it is worth the wait! Blessings on you, sister!
LOL... I thought I was the only person who liked the smell of gasoline...folks think I am weird for that. Oh I think I am about 35 inch or 36 inch inseam.
I too have never had my first kiss *sigh* I feel like such a late bloomer but when I think about it, I want my first kiss to be worth it.. fireworks and stars...not something I wish I can take back. I want him to be worthy of such an honor!
Random info: I love the theme song to the Peanuts gang!! LOL!
wait girls wait! it is so worth the wait!
Dont give too much away- you'll so regret it. Broken hearts over things you have done and not take back are not fun!
Im proud of you for waiting!
lindsee.
i am in my single season as well. well, i have been in it all my 21 years:) haha.
my question is this.
how do you deal with people trying to "set" you up? "just because they want to see you happy"
because this can be mega awkward.
Good lawd gal...your legs are almost as long as I am tall. ha.
My question is...how do you stay so positive?
Girl, I think I'm 37" tall! You would tower over me!
I would love it if you devoted an entire blog post to your girls ministry!
love your list!!
i was the first girl my husband dated/kissed/etc. some guy is going to feel so blessed by you someday!
i also love the spelling of your name! so my question... is there any special reason your parents spelled it such a cute way? seriously love it.
you should definitely go make a painting! that's hilarious y'all were just talking about it. you will love doing it!
Ok...so since I am the inquisitive type.. I just had to ask more than one question.
1. Once u find your mate, which you will, have you considered writing a book? Seriously! I have always felt like no one out there can relate to what I am going through in terms of being a girl in her twenties with no kiss, no dates, no prospects...sorry...but now I feel like i do and I am sure there are other women out there who could use the encouragement. So ..how about it?
2. I love shoes...love love shoes...what size shoes do you wear...and where do you shop for them?
3. Do you ever have people pressure you to pursue guys your might be interested in?
and last but not least
4. Have you ever met a guy that you felt so deeply that they could be the one and you felt like you had to do something about it but didn't?
Ok... I am done..told you I was inquisitive!!
My question is such: is your 'never being kissed/taken on a date/no relationship'due to choice or due to just never feeling like it was 'time'? (I suppose the latter would be choice as well.) In other words, have you rejected a lot?
Lindsee,
I love reading your blog! I've been single my entire 19 years. I've learned a lot in the past few years about that, and so I was wondering, what's the most important thing you've learned as you wait for your future someone, and how did you learn it?
And secondly, because I'm a voracious reader, what are your two or three favorite books?
1. Favorite lip gloss?
2. Favorite teaching subject?
3. If you could be any Disney character which one?
4. What movie do you quote the most often?
5. Do you think online dating is weird or not?
I put my list here http://michiheart.blogspot.com/2010/04/10-random-things.html
if you want to check it out!
Post a Comment