Saturday, February 3, 2007

Being trained....

So, I have come to the conclusion that I think the Dept. of Education at SHSU has decided to train every education student to wake up insanely early every morning of their lives! :) Well, maybe not EVERY morning, but seriously!! All this 'being in another city at 8 a.m.' is really starting to catch up to me!!! Especially since I am subbing on Fridays, the one day we have off...it is just exhausting!

I mean clearly you can see that I am typing this blog at 12:15 a.m., which is insane, but it's Friday night, so I am OK!! But, I do feel like getting in bed at 9:00 every night just because I am so tired!! Anyway, enough complaining...just thought I'd let y'all know about the EARLY training of waking up early...gotta get used to it...this will be true for the rest of my life!!

On another note, I am so excited about next week! Next week we finally get to start actually being in the classroom with our precious little one!!! It should be so fun! In the mornings I get to be with ONE child for TWO hours...isn't that crazy!! Crazy, yet SO exciting...I can't wait to build that relationship!!! :) Than, in the afternoons, I get to tutor ONE child for TEN weeks straight!! Now, this child I have already been in contact with and he is a second grader and SO excited...as he would put it..."I get to go to college...!"

YEA for teaching kids how to read!! I am so excited to be out of 'my' classroom for 4 hours a day, and in 'their' classroom where all the action really takes place!! SO fun!! So, if you think about me, just please pray that I would have the energy, strength and excitement to get through those long days!!! :)

Hope you all have a wonderful and refreshing weekend!!!! :)

Signing off....

No comments: