Whew!!! What a FUN weekend it has been!
This weekend was EXTRA special because I got to see my new favorite mommy...not to be confused with MY mother! Sally, is my new favorite mommy. I will say, it starts getting really weird when your best friends start having babies, I feel like she just go married!! But, oh how fun it is to have babies around...they are such a JOY! Me, Jude and Sally had such a fun time packing up her college station home and laughing!! And, I will say, we got ALOT accomplished, or at least I hope we did!!
My absolute favorite part was getting to play with Jude. Now, people have asked me if I am biast because it is my best friends baby, and yes, I am. But, I need everyone to know the he is the CUTEST baby in the world. His smile and laugh could melt anyone's heart! Oh, how fun!
As usual, Sally and I laughed our heads off! Something I absolutely LOVE about this girl...we could laugh at anything, be completely silly, and still be productive.
Anyway, we had such a fun time! As always, Jon is as patient and out of our way as he can be. We are a bit overwhelming at times..but he loves it! ;) Thank you, Jon, for being SO patient with us! We are CRAZY! And now, after all this packing and moving, they will live in Houston until they go overseas!! YEA!! This means I get to see them way more often, so exciting!! :)
Hope you all had a splendid weekend and were as productive as we were!!
Enjoy some pictures of precious Jude!
Mommy and Jude! :)
This picture was seconds after a HUGE smile. I'm just not quick enough! ;) (below)
The face I got all the time from him. In my translation, he was thinking, "Is this weird girl really still here?!" (below)
3 comments:
We'll be in Houston for Missions Week at CBC. You'll have to spend some time at the Achgill's house. Hope we can make more fun memories with the babies!
Gracie's just learning to giggle. Check out our blog... we have a video of her precious laughter!
He is toooo cute! I'm jealous. Hope you ladies had fun
i'll go ahead and take credit for his cuteness. ...um, yeah right! too bad he looks JUST LIKE his dad!
We love you Linds and are SO GLAD you came to visit us. It was a great WEEKED! And we DID get so much accomplished!
MUCH love!
Sal.
Post a Comment