Can I just tell you....
There is absolutely NOTHING on earth that is just more precious than old friends! There is just something about them. Sally, Joanna and myself were all at the missions conference tonight and it was just the best of times!!! What I love about it..is that even though we are all in different stages of life, nothing changes. We come together and just pick up where we left off...laughing our heads off!! (Jenny, we wish you were there!)
I seriously am one of the most blessed girls on this earth to have the friends that I do!! I love them so much! I have a handful of precious relationships at Sam that I treasure so much, and of course am so blessed for the old friendships I have back home!!
I love all you girls dearly...
I would post some HILARIOUS pictures of the babes...but I am writing on my parents computer, and they don't have the software downloaded so I can upload pictures.
Just be on the lookout for some more precious pictures of Jude, Gracie, and of course Jo and Sal!!!! :)
Love you all,
Goodnight!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you, I love you, I love you!!!
And even if your mom doesn't like to talk about it (and honestly I don't either), I know your funeral will be packed. ;0)
We LOVED having you with us!
We're so thrilled about the Achgill girl + Linds SLUMBER PARTY this Thursday night! Woohoo!!
Can't wait! MUWAH!
Post a Comment