Let me tell you, I have become such a great liar. I mean, is this a good thing?! Between 4 other engagements, and now Kim's, I totally know how to lie to these precious girls. I'm not saying it has been easy, but definitely do-able!
So, I know you are all wanting to hear the story, so this is how it went! :)
Kim is an art major here at Sam. This past week she has had her own art show in the art department. Tonight (Thursday night) was the night of the reception, the show doesn't end till Saturday, but tonight was food and everything! So, Chris decided he would do it tonight at her show!! How special this was to her, saying art is her passion! :) He told her parents and his parents when he was doing it and they were all able to make it!! Her mom then proceeded to call me and let me know a few weeks ago that it was happening tonight...it really is so hard not telling anyone when you are SO excited!!! It was a special time, not only could both the families be there, but many of the phi lamb girls were able to make it...such a sweet thing for all of us to witness. Now, I do have to confess. I did tell MANY people about it, but Kim never heard one word! Hey, I was doing her good, right?! The more the merrier!!! Thankfully also, I was able to make it! With my class issue interfering, I was afraid I couldn't be there, I was so excited when my teacher let me go early! I wouldn't have missed it for the world!!
Anyway, we are all absolutely THRILLED!! Now, time to plan another wedding!! So fun!! Enjoy some pictures of this special time!!
Phi Lamb girlie's!!! :)
BLING!!! I love my roomie!!
CONGRATULATIONS Chris and Kim!!! I love you!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment