Friday, February 9, 2007

Sweet times!

I just have to let you all know that the Lord has been so good to me this past week! He has just blessed me IMMENSELY with such sweet times with him, and with my sweet friends.

So often I pray that my conversations would give glory to him and that he would just bless it, because so often it doesn't, but he has totally done that this week! I know it is such a little thing to be happy about, but such an encouraging thing! I absolutely LOVE uplifting conversations...and I have had so many this week!

Just thought I would share that with you! I pray he is blessing you this week!

On another note, my heart is absolutely thrilled because I get to spend some of this weekend with my favorite new MOMMY, Sally!! I am headed to College Station tomorrow to help her pack her home, and of course, play with sweet JUDE!! They are moving to Houston next week, so I am just so excited!! :)

I will post pictures upon my return! I know you will want to see baby pictures. So, don't worry dear ones, I've got it covered!

HUGS to all of you, and hope you have a blessed weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see pics of that sweet baby! Oh, and I finally read your blog! Man, do you write a lot, but good stuff! Wooo....love you! See you Tuesday!