BABIES!!!!
No, I don't have any of my own...but I sure love being an auntie. And no, none of my siblings have babies...but my best friend does...so what does that make me...an auntie!!!
Anyway, I got to see Jude and Gracie on sunday, and they make my life a much happier place to be. You can see why, below!
(So, thank you to Sally and Kaye for providing such precious babes for us to play and have fun with!)
Jude and Auntie Lindsee :)
We love to laugh.....
What is more precious than a momma and her baby boy...their glowing! :)
I love my Aunties! :)
Jude, and his 'smart' glasses...
Momma and her sleeping baby...she was worn out after the hiccups and giggling :)
Auntie Jo and Jude...once again..happy as a clan!
This is Jude showing off his new spitting abilities....
They are precious...and oh so fun!! That's all I can say...
G'night to all!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment