It's a tradition, Tubby. Let me explain. Tubby is a plastic toy boat sand box. This infamous toy has been passed through the upper class men at CBC for quite sometime. Well, much to our surprise, Tubby ended up in our tree, specifically for Kevyn and the Junior men. Who put it up there, you ask? The one and only group of Senior Women! Now, I will say, I was with these ladies during the crime, but I was amused, so I agreed to let it happen! Tubby was in our tree all night long, until Kevyn arrived home to see the set-up on Sunday afternoon!!! Oh, but who knew Tubby could be so much fun, in our own backyard!!
Here are the Eddy family adventures with Tubby. (Or, Tub, as I like to call him!)
Kevyn and Daniel, so happy to be with Tubby! :)
Does this picture not look fake?!
Come Sail Away....
Tubby was caught in a violent storm, Brien came to the rescue! ;0)
Look out, folks....
I had just broken a plastic chair...who are we looking at?!
The boys, attempting to push us around.
Everyone on the lookout...
Eddy family '07 christmas picture!
And that, my friends, are the wonderful adventures with Tubby, the Titantic.
No comments:
Post a Comment