It's Friday, and I am thrilled. Not only because it has been a wonderful week, full of NON-stressful lesson plans, but, this weekend is our phi lamb retreat! :)
We are headed off to Canyon Lake for the weekend, up near New Braunfels. I just checked the weather for the weekend, and tomorrow we have a high of 76, with NO RAIN possibilities!!! HOLLA!!! This means that all of us lovely ladies, get to have fun in the lake, and lay out. Now, don't worry, I do plan on using sunscreen for the mere fact that I don't want to be miserable again.
Anyway, if you would pray for us, we would ALL be most appreciative. I know Satan wants every bit of this retreat to be his, simply because we want the Lord to show up, so bad! But, we will give Satan NO foothold at all. (At least that is what I have been telling him!) I say this, because we are girls. With 32 girls all together in one weekend, you can only imagine all the crazy things that could happen. The theme is Awaken. My prayer is the the Lord would Awaken our hearts to sin, himself, and fall more in love with him. I pray we can all love each other this weekend and just be open and honest with each other, THAT is what Phi Lamb is all about.
So, off I go to pack. I plan on bringing my favorite swimsuit and a beach towel. I am doing this, because I know it will be gorgeous. I am Believing God for good weather! :)
HUGS to all of you. And thank you, in advance, for being faithful prayer warriors.
Pictures will surely follow, upon our return! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well you know I can't wait (to see the pics)! Hope you had a blast!
Megs
I need pictures! Update please :)
Post a Comment