Before you freak out, no, I did not go wedding dress shopping for myself. My dear roommate is getting married August 4th. As you can definitely see, that day is quickly approaching! So, today was the day of shopping. And oh, what a day it was! It was an exciting one, and an exhausting one, but a productive one! After 3 stores and MANY dresses, dear Kimmy found THE ONE.
It is absolutely gorgeous. I would surely post pictures for you, but that would be most inappropriate as a certain someone could randomly end up on my sight and see the dress. Oh, what a horror that would be. So for now I will refrain. Until then, you will have to imagine for yourself what kind of dress you think Kim would have picked out!
I will say I am grateful I don't have to do this for a while. I am completely and utterly exhausted, and shopped out! After this post I plan on getting in bed and getting a wonderful night's rest.
I will probably dream about wedding dresses! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, what a day it was! I had so much fun hanging out with you though. Love you, Megan
Post a Comment