Obviously, though, this takes MANY emails and much planning because as I said earlier, we are some CRAZY busy girls. Grant is so kind to let us invade his home for a whole weekend. Normally, Jon is the patient one and oh so generous to deal with us, but this time it is Grant. He is one lucky dude.
This is an email I recently received from Jen:
So, Grant was standing over my shoulder last night as I was checking my email. In my inbox I have the emails about Girls Weeked. It says that the emails are between Lindsee, Joanna, Jennifer and Jonathan. Now, we all know that this is because Sally and Jon share an email address. But Grant said "Y'all really want Jonathan to come to your girls weekend?"
This is just a heads up, NO, even though we love you, Jonathan, you are NOT invited to our GIRLS WEEKED.
This gave me a good laugh. Anyway, thought you would all enjoy. This is what our email consist of! :) I love my girls!
Until Girls Weeked '07.....

My Sweet ones! :)

The infamous cake!!!!!! :) Oh, I love it. This just goes to show when you work hard, you don't pay attention to the details!!!
2 comments:
Love it Love it Love it. Love the pictures. Love the misspelled cake. Love you!
Linds!!I LOVE THE POST!!! It just gave my sick body some energy to laugh :) Thank you!! I love you and i just love OUR tradition..no one can take that away..not marriage, sex, or children :) ahahah!!
Hugs!!
Jo
Post a Comment