This stands for, Spring Break Flew By. I CANNOT believe that it is Monday, not only Monday, but the Monday after spring break! The rest of my spring break was definitely enjoyable.
First, I will have you all know, that I absolutely BURNED myself like no other. I was so tired of the rain, after it poured down in buckets on Tuesday and Wednesday, that I decided to lay out a bit on Thursday because it was nice and sunny. Well, stupid me laid out for an hour and 45 minutes, only thinking I wasn't getting anything. WRONG. I got a bit too much. I honestly can say I have never been in so much pain from being burned. I can only blame myself. I am pretty much healed now, and thankfully, for my kind of skin I tan more than I peel. So, now I have a nice tint to my skin!
Anyway, Thursday Joanna and I got to run around like we always do. She got the most precious bag from Charming Charlies, I am hoping they still have one, because now I really want it! Then we had Pappasitos. Always an experience there! No, but I love those times. They are so few and far between now, so they are just sweet. I do cherish them, though. Because in less than 4 months she will be living in Montana with her hubby!
Friday was fun because not only did Mr. Jude come over with Mommy, but I got to see all my girls. Jenn, Joanna, and Sally. We were all in the same room at one time. Now days this always seems to amaze us because we don't all live here. As now Jen lives with her hubby in Baton Rouge. That was a fun time. I am still getting over my bitterness because while we were together that whole time, we didn't take one picture. DUMB.
Then came Saturday. I just tooted around getting things done. That night we had a fun welcome back/baby shower for Jaclyn! Those times are always so fun. We did have a good time, and Jaclyn is probably the most precious pregnant person I have ever seen. She is absolutely glowing! Sunday was a grand day. I got to have lunch with my precious Jen. Talk about times few and far between, I miss this girl so bad. It is so weird not being able to just pick up and go somewhere with her, but when she does come into town and I see her it makes those times all the more special!
Oh, and I can't forget to mention that my grandparents, from Colorado, have been here visiting all week. They were here before I got home from school and they leave tomorrow. It has been fun having them around. They are probably the most laid back people I know! We keep them quite busy! :)
Well, that is my spring break in a nutshell. It flew by, but it was grand! I hope yours was equally as good.
Jude, and his absolutely precious smile/laugh
Jude and his obnoxiously high ''shorts'', he's a cutie.

Me and Jen at the shower! :)


Cute bellies and cute sisters!


WATER!!

The Grandparents. Olie and Bev!

3 generations!

Me with the grandparents, you gotta love 'em!!!

Hope you enjoy!!! :) And, hope everyone has a great first week back at school! As I always say, the sooner I go back, the sooner I finish!!! :)
HUGS and LOVE to all!!!
3 comments:
Sweet Linds!! Its me Jo posting on your blog!! :) I just came to the horrible conclusion that we didn't have any pics. together of SB, i am just burdened for the days we wasted 4 rolls of film on me and you in the same room and same clothes, and usually on top of a counter!!! I love you so much!! I wish i could wave at you tonight at Beth :( I miss your face!!
Big hugs!!!
Jo
Oh Grandma and Grandpa Blehm. Good ol Olin and Beverly :) How I love them. I'm sad I didn't get to see them. How cute is my pregnant sister??
One more thing... you and the grandparents are clearly at Willies... but why is no one there? Is that cause Grandma likes to eat at 4:45 for dinner? :)
Post a Comment