Saturday, March 10, 2007

The MUCH anticipated SPRING BREAK!

Well folks, it's here! Yes, spring break is finally here. Although I say "finally" here, I will honestly tell you that up until now, school has absolutely FLOWN by! No joke. I honestly CANNOT believe it is already March, and for that matter, spring break.

I am excited, though. It should be a fun one. I don't have too much planned, but enough to keep me busy. Hopefully, I will remember to post on this thing to keep you all updated. Monday is the day I am going with Kim and her mom looking at wedding dresses...YAY! She's excited, so it should be a fun and eventful day, maybe she'll even find one, how great would that be?! Than, Tuesday, I get to go to Beth Moore! I cannot wait. I seriously look forward to spring break for this reason. I miss going on Tuesday nights, so bad. Thankfully, I have TRUTH, which you all know I LOVE, but Beth is just wonderful. I'm excited!

After that, not much is planned. Hopefully I can be productive in getting my room a little more put together. And, me and Jo plan on laying out and getting wedding stuff done for her. So, it will be a blast. I know it!

Know that if you are going on a mission trip I am praying for YOU! I hope God works through you and you are able to share his precious love with someone who may not know it!

Love to all of you! :) Hope you all have a wonderful spring break. I will keep you updated on mine, for sure!

No comments: