Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The WORD.

Well hello, everyone. Or, if I was saying it in my not-so-good English accent, you would probably hear me say, loud and clear, "ELLO!!!!" :)

Aside from bad English accents, I will have you know that I have been absolutely filled by the word of God lately! It has been such a joy and encouragement, and boy, does it make a difference in your day!

Seriously though, I think for the past month I have just been hit hard by everything I hear that says"YOU NEED TO BE IN THE WORD!!" And, oh, how I long to be, but like always, it's just excuse after excuse. One being, I already have to wake up so freaking early! But, behold, that is NO excuse! Anyway, I just have wonderful people in my life who have encouraged me GREATLY in the word and have just taught me some precious things! I had a great one-on-one time Sunday night and then Monday, and then tonight! The Lord is so good to us! I am just here to say that it is so vital that we are in the word each and every morning. I have been challenged to do just that, so I am challenging YOU to do just that. I promise, it makes all the difference.

Remember, the Word of God IS LIVING and ACTIVE! (Heb. 4:12) If you let it REIGN in your life, you won't be let down. So no, I am not saying I am perfect and get up EVERY morning and do this. I am telling you that I am simply STRIVING to do this. So far it has worked, so keep me accountable, would you?! Be bold, ask me! And I, in return, will tell you the truth. I pray it is a YES, I am falling more in love with the word of God daily!

Fall in love with me, will you?!

No comments: