Warning: MANY pictures ahead! Feel free to skip this post if you choose!! :)
Family: If you want any of the pictures, just enlarge them by clicking on it. Once it's enlarge, right click your mouse & choose "Save Picture As". Hope you enjoy! Love you all!!
The deer roaming around!

The precious mom making something...can't remember now! :)

Oh, boy...the brothers making cookies!!

Practicing our song for Christmas Eve!

Our "special" graduating seniors....

Making sure Mr. Pig was in the picture!

Cousins!!

This camera was just fabulous!

Alex was all about it!

Sweet Emma!

Family on Christmas Eve!

Speechless!

Cute Cousins! :)

Do you see the age difference?!

Brien, using his mad skillz on the Barbie Guitar!

Emma showing us the Blue's scale!

Grandma and Jill making cookies!

Tim and Janess! (Dad's sister!)

Jim, Monica, Emma & Ally (Dad's brother!)

Jim, Susan & Alex (Step Aunt and Uncle!)

Gramps and Barb!!

Emma wearing her new hat!

More smiles!

All together!

SNOW!

Our White Christmas!

Family Pic #1

Family Pic #2

We're crazy...and we know it!

She was eating snow off the rail. It was hilarious!

Don't miss a bite!

A cup of snow! (It was mighty tasty!)

Silver Grill....

The best breakfast in Colorado!

The lamp from
A Christmas Story!

All the Grand kids with Grandpa & Grandma (Mom's side!)

Everybody!! (Jesser's - Eddy's - Blehm's!)

In order from oldest to youngest!

The "original" Blehm family!

Sisters!

Shoveling snow!!!

And there it goes....

One last picture by the tree! (Plus, everyone acting mad because Jill did not want to partake of this greatness!)

I wish you could see the snow what was just thrown at us!! Too fun!!
8 comments:
It would take me way into the new year to post all these pictures---I LOVE THEM---and I love your heart open wide, as Paul says, to love people...your beautiful God so shows through you Linds!!! I want to be your friend---I am, right?
We are famous now! Thanks for the pics- by the way that is Allyson with the hat. Keep talking up the tamales, I may have to open up shop in H-Town! Love ya!
Aunt Monica
perhaps my fav is Brien playing the pink guitar...or the camera you had....or Jill being upset in the last pictures.....i love them all :) So....your dad and his brother look the exact same :)
xoxoxo
wow - that looks like so much fun... thanks for sharing. happy new year!!!!!!!
leigh
Looks like fun was had by all! Love family time! And you even got snow~! So fun!
Happy new year!
Thank you so much for sharing the photos. It wss such a treat to be able to see you and family on Christmas Eve and to share in the tamale festivities. It seems like forever ago that Eddy's and Eakin's shared a holiday and it meant the world to us to see you all again. Have a Happy New Year and hope to see you again soon.
Nancy Eakin
Nancy-
I am so glad you stopped by my blog. I didn't even know that you knew I had one! It was good to see y'all too. And by the way, we all love the digital picture frame! It's just perfect!
Talk to you soon-
Lindsee
These are gorgeous pictures! I'm not jealous AT ALL! :-)
I am SO cracking up at the picture of the leg lamp. That's awesome. I thought that lamp was just for the movie and they didn't actually exist. That possibly would have been worth the money.
Post a Comment