Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Here Goes Nothin'

Well, folks! I had a whole post all written out...but this will have to suffice right now!

I feel like I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off today...it's been a non-stop kinda day! I am absolutely exhausted.

But, I wanted to stop in and just ask for a quick prayer request, if I can, for my student teaching! Tomorrow is my first day and I am so very excited, nervous, anxious...you know all the emotions that come with first day jitters!

Just pray that the Lord would give me patience, love, rest and ENERGY!!!! :) I do want to be a light to those little ones. Because...they are precious in His sight!

I most definitely covet all of your prayers and am thankful to the Lord for you! I know this will be an exciting journey and I can't wait to share it with all of you...

Off to get some shut eye before a very early morning!!

Much love,

13 comments:

Missy said...

Have a blast today meeting your kiddos. Can't wait to hear about it!
Missy

Elke said...

Lindsee, I know the kids are just going to love you and you are going to love them. Just relax and have fun! Love you sister and miss your sweet smile!

Traci Anne said...

Good luck! You will be fabulous!!!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

YAY:) I am so glad you got to this point:) My teacha siesta:) LOL:) Just remember to take a deep breath and then jump in;)

love ya!

Erica said...

Lindsee, I just said a prayer for you. At this point you're more than halfway done with your first day. I hope that you've enjoyed meeting your kiddos and teacher. I have no doubt that you will be amazing - God has fully equipped you! Keep us posted, and please share funny kid stories!! No doubt you will have many!
~ Erica

Raven said...

oh my gosh.. your first day as ms. eddy!! so flippen exciting! i can not wait to hear all about it! i know that you are just gonna absolutely love it! love you maam!

debra parker said...

Praying.

Heather said...

Praying for you!

nancy said...

of course praying for you! It takes me back to my own first classroom - ah, student teachers! You know, they will absolutely love you. LOVE you! Let us know how it goes.....
sorry I missed you last night - but look forward to seeing you next week! blessings......

Fran said...

Praying that today was a wonderful day! I pray that each day from this point on is filled with confidence in Christ, patience, joy and love! You will be fantastic Lindsee!

Let us know how it went.
Hugs~
Fran

Jackie said...

so, how did it go?? I was thinking of you...and thinking of my years in the classroom and how TIRING it can be! But its a good tired (most days!) Love ya!

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Hey sweet girl - how did it go??? can't wait to hear!!

Love, Leigh

connorcolesmom said...

Oh I will pray for you - teaching is a gift. I LOVE children but there is NO way I could be a teacher. I help in my 2nd grader class every Thursday and LOVE it but I get to let the teacher handle all the hard stuff - hehe
God bless you sweet Linds
Kim