Sunday, January 17, 2010

iPhone Fun

So, I was always wondering if the iPhone had an app for blogger. You know, because as the saying goes, "There's an app for that!"

Well lo and behold, my wish came true! I have just succesfully published this post from my iPhone. And what a boring post it is!

But honestly, have I ever mentioned my love for iPhone apps? They are entertainment at it's best. Just ask my roommates. We just had a gut wrenching laugh fest for 30 minutes over my new favorite app.

And that, my friends, is how we spend our Saturday nights. Be jealous. Very, very jealous!

Have a splendid Sunday, folks! I'm doing the "live" announcements at big church and am hoping for smooth sailing. There's not much room for bloopers tomorrow!

Lindsee Lou

4 comments:

Heather said...

you are so silly girl! I don't have an iPhone and feel left out. :) Left you a message on FB, did you get it?

beckyjomama said...

You do make me smile!!!

Missy said...

That is stinkin' cool. One of these days we will cave and give in to the iphone craze!

Kelli said...

Loved seeing you this weekend!

What is the name of the blogger app?

I am going to look for the prank call tonight!