Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Be Trendy

I've really been struggling with what to do with my blog design. I'm not sure "struggling" is the correct term, as it sounds over dramatic but I really want a cute blog template without paying tons of money. You get my drift?

Anywho, I found this really cute website of free design templates that I'm loving. And what's even better is that it's called Leelou. Do you see the resemblance? Lindsee Lou, Leelou? Love it.

So, until my fickle self decides what it wants to do with the blog design, I'm going to take full advantage of Leelou's blog layouts. I also took it up a notch and went to a 3 column layout. I'm so moving up in the world!

Thank you, Leelou, for your precious, free designs! I love my new "Be Trendy" design.

BTW, I'm working on my Q&A post. It's been fun but it's time consuming! It should be up by Friday, at least the first part.

Have a happy Wednesday, peeps!

9 comments:

beckyjomama said...

very nice girly ... VERY nice!

Ashley McWhorter said...

I have always loved the LeeLou designs and the 3 columns. Just been to nervous to try and switch over. Now, that I see how cute it is, I may be switching over. :)

Samantha said...

I'm "struggling" with the same thing. I want a cute and unique blog design without selling the farm!

The Frilly Coconut, however, will do a complete custom overhaul for only $40!

http://www.thefrillycoconut.com/2009/01/pricing.html

I figure if I can save real hard, I might be able to swing it next month.

Jessica said...

Love it!
I got a LeeLou blog layout a couple weeks ago- and switched to 3 column too- i like it a lot better! (:

Pat said...

Me too! My new one is on the way.
This is beautiful! Beautiful!!
Enjoy!!

Patty said...

I just love you! I change my look all the time. lol I have been using Leelou templates for some time and keep watching because she has a designer who puts out the cutest templates, the one I have now is from her. :)

I love your template now. :)

Missy said...

this is so so cute. I love the 3 columns!

tara said...

blog face lift looks great! :)

Kristen Peterson said...

I'm finally using my blog! I loved seeing you the other night at Beth Moore. Take care girl !:
P.S Definitely keeping up to date with Biggest Loser haha