1) First of all, did you notice that I used the words "myriad" and "cathartic" already and I've only used 254 characters? I'm feeling especially smart this afternoon. It must be all the book knowledge seeping into my brain. They do say reading increases your vocabulary. I guess you could call me living proof of that fact. And yes, for the record, I counted out the characters used from the title to 254. I'm a nerd.
2) I hope you sense my sarcasm as I express to you the smartness I've required in reading. Yes, I lerve reading, but I'm not that smart. I don't want y'all believing lies about me.
3) Jen and I leave for Atlanta the day after tomorrow. (Insert Jessie Spano's rendition of "I'm So Excited" here, except leave out the part when she says she so...scared. I'm not scared to go to Atlanta. Not one bit. Just super duper excited! Like, so excited!)
4) Because of said Atlanta trip that means I get to get on a plane. Which means I could possibly be purchasing a pack of mentos, combos and reading sky mall in my very near future. I'm just sayin'. Don't make fun of my odd combination of airplane necessities.
5) Speaking of airplanes and flying, can we discuss some foreseen issues? Jen and I don't plan on checking anything. I mean, let's get real, we'll be gone for all of 48 hours. I don't think paying $25 to check certain items is necessary. Like take for instance our aerosol hairspray. Security will snatch that up as quick as my iPhone was stolen on Christmas Eve. The little pump hairsprays do nothing. However, more than hairspray you know what I'm worried about? My root plumper. Oh yes. It does wonders for my hair, and as far as I know, they don't make travel size root plumper. We have pictures to take this weekend, folks! And our hair must be precise for these pictures. This whole 3 ounce thing is totally cramping my style.
6) We won't even talk about how I'll have to pack for the whole weekend in one carry on bag. This could be tragic. Just know that I'm working through it.
7) I promise I have not forgotten about your questions and my answers. Promise. I'm just being super, super slow and finishing it. Like, abnormally slow. Please forgive me. They're coming.
8) I have not finished So Long, Insecurity. It's really starting to stress me out. I'll be bringing it with me. We have a little date on the plane. Along with my mentos and combos. I'm going to try and refrain from buying the new Women's Health magazine that's totally featuring my favorite Jillian Michaels. Oh wait, you didn't know I was obsessed with The Biggest Loser? Well now you do. Honestly, you can only read how to get Flat Abs Fast! before you want to punch everyone in sight because getting Flat Abs Fast! isn't working for you.
9) Speaking of Biggest Loser, did you watch last nights episode? Tissues, anyone? Sweet mercy. I think what I loved more than anything was seeing both Bob and Jillian cry. They really do have a heart with real life emotions other than yelling at people to do the LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!
10) You know what else I love? Glee. I'll readily admit that half the reason I love it is because of the top notch harmonies they perform. It's totally the music nerd in me that is oddly thrilled by a perfect harmony, but I just can't get over it. Plus, Sue Sylvester? Finn Hudson? Rachel Berry? Will Schuester? Brilliant. And if you've never watched Glee you have no idea what I'm talking about. And yes, Will Schuester is so dreamy. And single. ;)
11) Speaking of Glee, it's the only station I listen to on Pandora. It's fantabulous. Go The Distance from Hercules just came on which is my cue to log off and move on with life.
Go the distance, folks. Go the distance.
9 comments:
That's a lot of energy for a Wednesday afternoon! Did somebody get an early start on the Mentos or something?
Have a good trip to Atlanta!
you can borrow my root plumper and aerosol hairspray :)
SO EXCITED that I get to see you in 2 days
I might have just screamed - hehe
Found your blog through a fellow blog friend. :) I love combos...great plane food!
I'm with Kim. We will handle all of your hair product woes. I'm bringing it all, sister. And we are sharing a bathroom.
I LOVE the Biggest Loser. And last night killed me. I love me some O'Neal and when he was crying, and Bob & Jillian were crying? Oh yes, I was crying.
Haven't finished reading SLI either. It's on my list. But seeing as how I'm getting to hang out with Abby (!!!!!) tomorrow, I'm not betting on anything.
Combos? Yes. Sky Mall? Yes. Mentos? Blech. That's all I gotta say about that.
SEE YOU THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!
Happy. Happy. Happy.
I am googling myriad to see what it means. I will come back and read as soon as I do. :)
OK, good, it means a large number. I do learn something new everyday. You are going to have a great trip to Atlanta, I only wish I could go!! Can't wait to see all the pictures, can we look at them over dinner?
Just wanted to say Hi! I noticed you and Heather talking on Twitter and that you were at SLI. I was there too. Nice to "meet" you and look forward to your ATL SLI post.
Have a good trip to Atlanta!
indian classified site
Post a Comment