For the life of me I can't think of anything to blog about.
The problem is, on Friday I started blogging about my trip to Belize. Then I got overwhelmed with all the pictures I was posting, so I stopped. Silly, huh?!
Then I start thinking about the fact that I have yet to blog about my vacation to Colorado and I get equally as overwhelmed with the pictures that pertain to that post as well.
Then I think I just won't blog about either trip.
Then I get disappointed that I didn't blog about them earlier, because now it just seems too far gone.
Then I realize I had no time to blog about it back in July and August. I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off.
Then I get tired thinking about my crazy summer and want to take a nap.
Then I take a nap. And it's good.
Then my mom is worried about me because I'm so tired all the time.
Am I really tired all the time? I took a nap Sunday and Monday, but other than that, I'm like the energizer bunny that never stops, but I run out of energy, quite unlike the energizer bunny. I can't go and go and go and let that be normal.
Then I think about the Fall and all that's coming up.
Fall Festival. Moving into a fantastic apartment with 2 fantastic girls. Girl's Retreat. Girl's Bible study. Montrose Street Outreach.
And those are just the big things.
Then I'm consumed with that and can't think of one thing to blog about.
Then I think I need counseling.
Then I write a whole post on not knowing what to write about, which turns into me rambling and miraculously, I feel better.
Then I make a promise that better posts are to come in the very near future. That is when my thoughts are clear. And make a lick of sense.
1 comment:
your ramblings make me smile. i love it :) and you!!
Post a Comment