If you are not a journaler, I'm not projecting self-condemnation on anyone. I've said before and I'll say it again, it doesn't work for everybody and that is more than okay. You do what works best for you. This just happens to be my preference.
Tonight as I was listing some pretty serious prayer requests, I ended it by writing something I remember hearing Gregg Matte say in one of his sermons. I'll never forget it.
"Lord, I know you can, but I'm asking that you would."
God is able. He is limitless. He is all powerful. He can perform miracles. He can move mountains.
He can because He Is.
So I rest my requests with Him tonight, knowing He absolutely can, but asking that He would.
What is your would today?
Know that He can. Let's believe that He would.
4 comments:
Amen...I love this post. It just reassured me of God's ability to do ALL things!!
Oh, friend...I LOVE this! Such a timely word. Believing He can and will...because He is!
I love this post! Well said, and I needed to hear it!
:) God brought me to your post for this word! Praise Him!!!
My hubby and I have been in prayer over our "would"... The Lord can move mountains! The Lord has us in a "holding pattern" of waiting and trusting before he blesses us with our "would". His timing is always perfect, but the wait is hard!
Post a Comment