Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Number Sentences

Making Jesus number ONE in your life is easier said than done. But oh, I pray that He is daily.

I have TWO hilarious brothers, as well as TWO wonderful roommates. To clarify, my brothers aren’t my roommates.

There are only THREE days left until I get to speak at a girl’s retreat this weekend. I am so excited but would love every bit of your prayers!

The longest I’ve ever run is FOUR miles.

I still have FIVE sentences to go and I’m running out of ideas.

I have been a bridesmaid SIX times. I love weddings and was completely honored to stand in each one.

SEVEN is my favorite number.

On Saturday mornings, my body typically wakes me up a little before or at EIGHT o’clock.

There are currently NINE tubes of lipstick in my purse. Hello, my name is Lindsee, and I am a lipstick hoarder.

If I were a blog critic, I would give this post TEN thumbs up. But only because I came up with it at TEN thirty at night. Clever, huh? ;)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

This posting every day is getting you extra creative. Praying for you this weekend...and the ones you'll be leading. Can't wait to hear how God uses you to teach those sweet girls!

Theresa said...

Adorable....I have been following you since the siestas were introduced to you as the new LPM youth specialist. YOU are adorable and I love reading your posts as a young woman chasing after Jesus. I just turned "50"....ugh....have two boys. One graduated from college and the other in college so you can see our common thread here. Thanks for keeping it real LL, many, many girls (younger and a bit older) are thrilled that you are walking beside us.

Tiffany said...

You are too cute for words! I love your blog, sister. Thanks for the daily encouragement on twitter too.