My schedule these past few days have consisted of: Getting up early, driving to Willis to be with my class, then heading straight to the computer lab to finish the next assignment due, coming home and scarfing dinner down, and heading to where I need to be that night (which by the way, is somewhere EVERY night!) I am pooped. So, my blog has been slacking.
I do have to say a few thank yous, though:
Thank you to those of you who prayed for Harvest. We had an amazing turnout. I think there were more people there this year than there has been in the past. This probably has a lot to do with the fact that we had it on a weeknight, but still, we are giving the Lord some praise. The weather was perfect (just a little chilly...but we loved that), nothing went wrong, and everything was smooth! So, thank you, thank you. If you think about it, just continue to pray for the seeds that were planted. And, give our Lord some praise, would you?!
Thank you to those of you that prayed for Jon, Sally and Jude. I am so happy to announce that they made it there smoothly and now they are just looking for a place to live. I haven't talked to her personally, but her wonderful mother is keeping us all updated and we are so grateful. I know they would still greatly appreciate your prayer's now as they make this huge transition! So, thank you to all of you who have prayed and left such sweet comments. I know she will be encouraged by them.
I've added a few pictures below of this past week (which was crazy!), but fun.
Monday my covenant group in Phi Lamb had a pancake night at my apartment and it was too fun. These girls are so sweet. I know I will miss phi lamb greatly when I leave in just about a month. It means so much to me! I will have you know that I made the pancakes myself. After about the first few, which were totally demolished, I got the hang of it. I clearly never make pancakes, so this was exciting.
Tuesday at TRUTH we talked about idols and sacrifices. Oh my. I wish you all could have been there. We've been going through Genesis and this week we were on Ch. 22 where Abraham sacrifices Isaac. This is a whole post yet to come. I am learning so much. As hard as it is to let go of things, I know I can trust the Lord.
Wednesday, Sam Houston played Texas Tech in Basketball. Coach Marlin vs. Coach Knight. Y'all....WE WON!!! Like seriously?! Amazing.
Yesterday I finally got to finish the movie The Ultimate Gift, after starting it last Friday. I am serious, if you haven't seen it, go get it. Y'all, it is so good. Such a sweet story.
Anyway, I have got to hop in the shower and be a bit productive today before me and some of the other bridesmaids head up to Waco with Megan to get some wedding stuff done. It should be fun, so I am excited! :) Wedding weekends are always a blast.
Well folks, enjoy some pictures (as always) of Harvest and our Pancake night.
Love to all of you! Oh, and enjoy the cold weather! I am so eating it up!! :)

5 comments:
What an adorable group of girls! I could enjoy all of you, without a doubt! Oh my goodness!
Hey, I left you a "book" of a comment back on my blog...check when you have the time.
Blessings Lil Sista' ♥
tammie
you are so pretty!!! love you!
Girl...
You look like you are having an all out blast. That is awesome.
Thank you for the update I have been thinking about Jon and Sally and the baby.
I will continue to pray for them.
I love the pictures - you are too cute!
Love ya,
Kim
Thanks for the update!!
Those pictures are so fun. I know you guys have such a great time together.
And thanks for the movie recommendation. I can't wait to watch it.
Post a Comment