Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Harvest

As most of you know I am in a christian sorority called Sigma Phi Lambda or Phi Lamb as we like to call it. Every year we do a campus outreach called Harvest. We get bands, speakers and provide free food for the people that want to join us in The Pit to hear good music, good speaking and a Gospel Presentation!

Tonight is that night and we are pumped. I think this year is going to be awesome. But, it can only be amazing with prayer. So, would you pray for us tonight if you think about us? We would greatly appreciate your prayers. I know sometimes that on the particular day of Harvest we are all running around like chickens with our heads cut off and forget to actually be still and pray. Would you pray for the people coming out, especially the non-christians that they would hear a clear message? Would you pray for the weather? (No rain, please!) Would you pray for us as a sorority to be unified? Would you pray that people notice something different in us? Would you pray that the night goes smoothly? Would you pray for this skit? I know I am asking for a lot, but, I know that our greatest dependence is on Him to do great things.

I greatly appreciate all of you out there in blog land more than you know! And, I definitely covet your prayers.

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday. Get out an enjoy the weather! It is beautiful today.

Oh Glorious Day....

7 comments:

Raven said...

yay for harvest! and for seeing you! i am soo glad that i am here! =)

Unknown said...

Ugggg, my internet was down yesterday...I missed it. How did it go??? I will pray now for the seeds that were planted! Yay God!

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

anything Phi Lamb does is close to my heart...hope it went so very well for you all...would love to hear about it!

can you come to Beth's last Esther study next week?

Fran said...

Well, its thursday and I believe that God did a mighty thing last night!!! I will pray for those seeds planted to take deep root and begin their beautiful growth!!

can't wait to hear!! Have a great weekend!!

Blessings!
Fran

Traci Anne said...

Good luck!! Y'all are in my prayers fo' sho'!

connorcolesmom said...

Oh I missed this yesterday but I do want the update. How did the skit go?
We love you Lindsee Lou :)
Kim

Jackie said...

SO...how did it go? Almost the holidays girlie...hang in there, this semester is drawing to a close so quickly! Hope you are doing well...love ya and praying for you!