Most of you know that I was the youth intern this summer with my church and Nathan was the other intern. Jessica is our Girls Ministry Director. We all had an absolute blast, but I still say that the summer seriously FLEW by. It was way to fast and was by far, my all time favorite job! Nathan and I had such a blast together, and I am telling you, the kid laughs as much as I do.
He and Jessica were dating prior to him coming down to intern with us, and they got engaged in July. Short engagement, yes. But, now they are headed to Ohio where Nate is a new Jr. High youth pastor.
We will miss them but know that the Lord has a plan of His own for this newly married couple!!
So, congratulations, Nate and Jessica. We will all miss you so much!! We love you...enjoy your new life together!!
Our summer staff!! We had TOO much fun. I miss them all, but love them dearly!!!
5 comments:
You are too stinkin' cute girl...Love that dress! :)
Lisa
That is too sweet.... that cake was CUTE..how'd ya miss out on it?? Love ya!
They both looked fabulous!! I miss them already. Are you sure it's only been a week? I didn't have any cake either, but Nate's sure did look scrumptious!
I missed you at mops yesterday! I look forward to that twice a month fix!
You are such a faithful friend! You really love people deeply from your heart!
Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers for my mom and your sweet comment! You are such a great blogging friend!
Post a Comment