Let me introduce to you...
Team Jasper. Where each of our personalities shines through.
Notice, however, that each of our outfits are a little different. You can tell who went shopping together, and who didn't. I went all out. All out baseball that is. Then you have Raven, who wore a skirt and heels, true to her personality. You will never find her in anything less than heals! Then you have Hannah, who also wore a skirt with converse. Totally fit her. And of course Katie, who also wore a skirt, crazy socks, and different shoes. True to her personality also. I definitely felt way more "manly" than all of them, with my true to form baseball outfit, but that's just me, I am a perfectionist to say the least. Everything has to be correct. As much as I would have love a cute little skirt, I quickly go over it! I mean good gosh, I even wore a baseball cap...and really?! I just don't do that.
But, in my biased opinion, we were the cutest baseball team there. :)
Now, switch gears from baseball, to my Grandparents! Y'all, check them out. They get cutest halloween couple of the year, according to me. How can you resist that M&M? And that wig? Totally wicked. My Grandma and Grandpa are the cutest! And just for the record, I stole these pictures off of my cousins facebook, but I just couldn't resist. I had to share the love!

Well, friendlies! I hope your weekend was fabulous. This baseball girl is pooped!
6 comments:
Y'all are so stinkin' adorable!!! And I LOVE your grandparents. They seem so fun!
LOVE team jasper!!! and still loven those pants!!!!
Precious! And girl, I would have gone all out as well. You can't play baseball in a skirt!!!
ok...you are gorgeous...i am just saying..
also, i adore the last picture of your grandparents. How cute are they?
ADORABLE!
I LOVED your pictures! You are so cute!
Love you,
Angie xoxo
Post a Comment