For an entire week we all relaxed at home, took off work, and enjoyed each other's company! Our ages ranged from 10 years old to 89 years old, so you don't have many options when it comes to entertaining. It was a fabulous week! Since they're all in Colorado and we're clearly in Houston, we don't get to see our family near enough, but it makes it all the sweeter when we do see them because it's so few and far between.
This time, since my great aunt even joined us, we decided to have a friend take some family pictures of us. We really needed some updated ones that Grandpa could put in his briefcase that he carries everywhere and that Grandma could put in her photo album that she carries around in her purse! My grandparents truly are the epitome of a Grandpa and Grandma. Ask anyone that knows them, they'll agree. We love them!
Unfortunately, our friend realized after he took the pictures and downloaded them that his camera was broken. He doesn't think the pictures turned out well at all, but we think they're great! He did better than we could have done setting one of our cameras on a timer, so for that, we are very thankful!
Without further ado, I present to you, my wild and crazy family.
My crazy brothers! Older and younger. I'm the only girl. And the middle child. Yes, I love that. Clearly, our house is split!

Cousins/Grand kids from oldest to youngest! Eddy's to Jesser's!

The entire clan!

We love Grandpa and Grandma!

Irene, our great aunt, snuck in on this one! She's like another Grandma to all of us.

I just love this! She was told to go stand on the sidewalk, but instead chose the bushes. Bless her heart. She turned 90 last week!

The original four. Special.

My Uncle John and cousin Jill!

When I wasn't in the picture, I was taking some pictures. Typical.

Sisters. How cute are they?

Sisters. The younger version.

Big brother Brien and Irene. They're like two peas in a pod.

Jesser family!

Eddy family!

I'll call this the Firetruck series! After our "formal" pictures, we went back to our playground at church and played around. By far the most fun part of the photo shoot!

Kevyn, my little brother!

Are we in jail?

If only Brien was smiling...

There's nothing like the cousins to the rescue...

How cute is my cousin Jill? When she was born (along with my other little cousins on my dad's side) I announced she'd be my flower girl. At the rate I'm moving, it's looking more and more like she'll be a Jr. Bridesmaid, or something to that effect. Ha!

We love the tires.

Facebook profile picture 101.

Framer for sure! Grandma and Grandpa should be so proud.



Mom and Dad!

Love this. Love him!

3 comments:
I picked the wrong parents for you! lol, I picked the other 2 as your mom and dad before you got to your family pic. These are so fun, and y'all will cherish them forever!
Love these! What a precious memory in print!
We'll claim you Linds! Love all these. They turned out great!
Post a Comment