Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shabby Chic

I'm literally running out the door to head to bible study, but I just needed someone to rejoice with me over my new blog look. I totally did it myself and am so proud. I'm really looking into paying someone to do it, but for now this will do! As much as I love lollipops, I was getting tired of seeing them every time I went to my blog.

I hope you're all having a wonderful Tuesday! I'm off to bible study, then of course I'll be up late watching Biggest Loser. Who's excited! Me!

Oh, and I can't forget to ask y'all to keep praying for Debra. Ernest and Ronel are so close to being home. They're just waiting on a plane to get them to Miami, then home to Houston. I tell you, it's going to be a grand celebration, that homecoming. Definitely THE homecoming of 2010! And hopefully I'll be there to witness it!

Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

Patty said...

Linds, I love it!!! You did good!

I have been praying and praying for Debra and her husband and Ronel. It just broke my heart and now we can rejoice because God has the plane!! To God be all glory!!

Have fun at Bible study!!

Love ya,
Patty

Taylor said...

It is SO CUTE!!

Enjoy Bible study. Word of God, speak!!

::Taylor

KimberlyMDavis said...

Love your new design......too cute!! Praying for Ronel!!

Missy said...

So precious. You go girl!

Karen said...

Lindsee - love the new design, so proud of you!! Keeping Ronel in our prayers and rejoicing with you!

Love,
Karen

Profbaugh said...

Two things:

1) I've been obsessing about Ronel too.
2) I LOVE the new blog look!!

(((Hugs)))
~Cheryl

Deidre said...

I love the new look! You did great!

connorcolesmom said...

Cute new blog!!!
Definitely chic :)
Thanks for thinking of me today
The Bible STudy went really well :)
I hope you enjoyed yours as well!
Miss you
Kim

Mom of Eleven said...

Very, very cute look! I love it!
Wendy