Friends, if you haven't seen The Bourne Ultimatum yet, I highly encourage you to take a night out and see it. Absolutely entertaining and wonderful. I would encourage you, though, to watch #1 and #2 if you haven't seen them yet, or you will be very confused. I give it a 5 star rating.Hope you all had a great weekend! More of mine to come later, just had to give a quick shout-out!
7 comments:
no fair you live in Houston! do you go to First baptist? :)
ahhh i so want to go see it! my family went without me while i was fish camp! RUDE! haha.
i miss you and your crazy self!
love you!
I saw it Saturday -- LOVED IT!! :)
You are about the 10th person I've heard that LOVED this movie. I have to see.
Fun:) love and miss you bestie!!
My hubby is LONGING to go see it ... we just need a sitter so we can go together! :)
I recently came across your blog and love it. Today is my catch up day on reading it! I love the new look, btw! I saw Bourne also ~ and it was so so so good.
Post a Comment