Friday, August 31, 2007

A Post of Promised Pictures

Claire and I at the Rehearsal!
Mr. and Mrs. Lambert
The Girls with The Bride

My sweet ones :)
Dancin' it up!
Pose for a photo...


Aggie War Hymn...thumbs up!
Precious!


1...2...3...
Where's the garter?!
Princess Spinning...


Priceless...
We love you...
Off to the Bahamas...


Jen and I at dinner...
Barron's on 5th....

This is where Meg is getting married!


I love it..and her!
Rocking Chair pictures are priceless..


The hair's almost done..
All of the ladies after the Bridal Extravaganza! Good times!


There you have it, folks. Two weeks in pictures. I hope you enjoyed and that I didn't bore you too bad!


4 comments:

Megan said...

I feel special!


Love you!

Shelly said...

OHHH!!! I love Meg's place of marriage. And I love the photo of y'all dancing!! It is priceless :)

Angela Baylis said...

I LOVED your pictures!!!

Thanks for sharing them... I feel like I was there with you all celebrating!

Love,
Angie xoxo

p.s. You are so cute!!!

Angela Baylis said...

p.p.s. I want to sit on those rocking chairs with you guys!!! :)