I've listened to enough sample songes on iTunes and decided it's time. I need to get it. If you know me, you know my great appreciation for these two. Every single one of their songs is my favorite. They all speak such Truth and I am so grateful for that.
I will let you all know my review very soon. No negative, I promise. All positive.
Off to Lifeway,
2 comments:
AHHH! I didn't even know they had a new CD coming out. (Am I that irrelevant? Or is it b/c my life has moved beyond the Mason-Dixie line and I'm just trying to remember that I live in MA now? lol).
Love you!
I have never heard of them...I'll take a listen though:)
I have had Hillsong " Stand", " Came to my rescue," and " Mighty to save", on repeat for the last 3 hrs!
Man oh Man, I was in need of some good baskin in His presence!
I hope you are having a great day:)
Be Blessed Siesta:)
Angie
Post a Comment