Monday, August 6, 2007

We're Just so Darn Fun!








I love my family.

They make me laugh.

We have a good time together.
We laugh alot.
We create our own "shows".
We entertain eachother.
We have more fun than anyone should be aloud to have.

So, I just love em'!
We're just so darn fun!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Lu, you are so ghetto. I mean it.

John and Joanna said...

I love the Eddy Family :)

Great pictures Linds! I can hear your laugh in my head and i miss it!

Soon and very soon though!!! I can taste Katy Mills :)

Lets chat this week!!

Janelle and Ella said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Yours is so cute. These pictures are very fun!
My sister graduated from SHSU. So I am very familiar with Huntsville. You look like you are having a great time!

Shelly said...

These are precious...