Saturday, August 18, 2007

I'm Alive

Hey Peeps!

I do realize that I have been absent from Blogging world for a while, so I apologize.

My week has looked like this:

Monday: Worked and babysat Jude.

Tuesday: Worked, had my "going away" lunch with the gang, and finished decorating/re-doing my room.

Wednesday: My last day of word as a summer intern. Sad day. But, I loved every minute of it and even worked a 14 hour day, getting home at midnight.

Thursday: Ran around the great city of Houston doing everything I could possibly do to get ready to leave, then saw No Reservations. If you haven't seen it, go...NOW!!! So incredibly cute.

*I am now resuming after the electricity going out. I love that blogger now saves our drafts automatically. How sweet of them.

Friday: Took my Joanna to her hair appointment that morning. (Which means I got to see her, YEA!) After the hair was colored and cut, we scooped up Sally and headed to Katy Mills Mall. This is an annual event in me and Joanna's friendship, so we couldn't pass up the opportunity while she was in town. We ate, speed walked, shopped quick, got lots of goodies, then headed home so she could make it to her nail appointment and I could make it to Claire's wedding rehearsal. After the rehearsal Sally and I ran to Ross to see what they had, stayed till closing time, ran to Target for me to return something, then decided we should probably eat dinner....at 10:00 at night. We ate, talked, relaxed then I headed home and crashed in my ever so comfy bed.

Saturday: That's today! This morning I went with my parents to pick up a dresser I bought, and we got home just in time to unpack it and then the storms came down. Y'all, it is pouring. I think we are getting a tip of Hurricane Dean that is passing through.

Anyway, I should be in the shower because I have to be at the wedding soon and have done nothing with myself. But, I hate showering when it's storming, so I will wait until it's safe. :)

All of this to say I leave for sweet Huntsvegas (Huntsville) tomorrow. My summer is over and school starts Monday. It has flown by but I have loved every minute of it. I hope you have, too.

I promise to have pictures next time I update of all these wonderful events...but I've got to scoot because it's calming down outside. This is my window of opportunity to shower without getting sizzled.

I'll chat with you next time from Huntsville. Loves and Hugs to all!

3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I hope your first day of classes is going well!!!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Love how your site looks girl:)

Good luck with class:)

I'll be praying for you all over there, I went through Hurricane Charlie, and a couple other ones I can't think of at the moment, its always pure chaos....so
takin' it to God.

Another wedding, you should just be the official wedding planner:)

Be Blessed:)

Ang

Shelly said...

Okay, loving the site look. And I wouldn't have had to ask you when school started (on facebook) if I'd first read this part :)

And don't you just love some good girl shopping and talking time :)

And yes! I am thrilled about the extended hours at my Jesus' feet while I'll be driving! You got it girl!