...the SIESTA FIESTA!!!
Beth had mentioned a while ago how cool it would be to have an LPL event that all the blogging siesta's could meet up at. Well, low and behold...it's here! AND, it's in SAN ANTONIO, which so means I will be there since it is a 2 hour drive for me!!! AHHHH!!! SO excited!!
I know it sound cheesy when I say that I love blogging. But, I simply do! I have met some wonderful people who love the Lord and have encouraged me along the way! I would love nothing more than to meet them face to face, and Beth is giving us that opportunity!
Anyway, I am MUCHO excited and will def. be looking for more information!! It's just to darn fun!
I'll be back later,
4 comments:
Yea!!! This will be so fun!
maybe we will have chips and cheese dip at the conference.
I am wondering if because its a siesta thing if it will have to do with the book of Esther study...hmmmm.
I have to wait til' thurs to register, I am poor til then lol.
Have a great day, I am SO going though, I do something special for myself once a year. So that will be it:)
It will be nice to meet ya siesta:)
Ang
I am so there!
Post a Comment