Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Circus

No, I didn't just return from the circus, but it sure feels like I did!

Between my mini-mester and work I am absolutely swamped. Boy, I thought school was hard. ;)

I will be so thankful when summer school is over(next Thursday!). Since I started work yesterday (Tuesday!) I have absolutely loved it. The one thing ,though, that gets in my way, is, of course, school. AHHH. I just don't like it, and I surely don't consider it a friend. It wouldn't be so bad if it were a "normal" class, but taking Library Science in a mini-mester is what I like to call absolutely insane.

Between now and next Thursday, I am going to be living on adrenaline.

Not only am I having to spend a ridiculous amount of money on books, but I have to read so much that I am sure I'll be a "non-reader" by the time the class lets out.

Anyway, if this post sounds scattered and ridiculous, it's because it's a reflection of my life right now. Scattered and Ridiculous.

I'm off to read 103 pages of RULES.

5 comments:

Tammie Head said...

Hey, Sweet Girl! So fun to find this precious message from you this evening! Thank you for offering prayers to the Father on our behalf :) I cannot wait to see how God will move in our midst!

Also, so neat to hear about your friends who are connected with Africa. The Lord seems to be bringing up Africa all over the place. Every where I turn I am hearing Africa, Africa, Africa...

Listen, you take care. And, I hope you really have a neat time interning this summer!

Blessings ♥
tammie

Shelly said...

103 pages of RULES! Girl....seriously, just go read some of the Levitical rules and tell your professor you'd rather take those instead. I've never done a mini-mester (GTech didn't offer them - pooh), but I can't imagine! Wouldn't even know how to start! Bless you girlfriend...keep finishing well! And can't wait to hear more details about the summer job :)

John and Joanna said...

I love you with my whole heart!! Keep reading and believing that YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM WHO GIVES YOU STRENGTH!!! Proclaim Him girl :)
Have a good day!!! And for the record i love you more than RULES :)

Jenny said...

Library Science is not so fun. It will be over soon my lovely and I know that you will feel like a champion once it's all said and done. I can't to hear that intern stuff is going. Love you bestie!

Megan said...

Awwww, poor Lindsicita! You can do it, though! Once you finish, you'll be so glad you did it! I love you and you hang in there, trooper!