Not only was it my last day of class, it was my last day of Reading Block. Can I just tell you, though, how much I absolutely enjoyed this block. I could not have asked for a better professor. Dr. Miller was absolutely amazing, and I would recommend her to anyone. I think part of the reason I so loved and connected with her was because she was a christian, and it was evident. She was about the most soft-spoken, caring lady I have ever met. If she gets mad at you, you feel horrible because you disappointed her. She's just that great!
Not only did I love my teacher, but our class was a blast! We mixed together so unbelievably well. I think I laughed harder in that class than I have anywhere else. Jokes were always on, as well as our smiles! My heart is saddened when I know I have to leave them and that we will all disperse for Methods block. I want them again!
My child was also wonderful. Calvin, my gifted and talented 4th grader. At first he was so quiet, and I just thought he plumb hated it. Then towards the end, he became more comfortable and talked a lot more, as well as laughed. I enjoyed him, and hope he enjoyed me too!! :)
Anyway, this is my farewell to Reading Block and Madisonville. I will never forget it and the wonderful things I learned along with the wonderful people I met. I am forever grateful!

Calvin and I at the Author's Celebration!! He wrote his own book and was so proud of it, I was too!!
2 comments:
you are just a PEACH! it sounds like you had an awesome semester. so i'm guessing your an ed major, right? it seems like you REALLY love what you do and i bet you bring a rare kind of energy to each day.
thanks for the sweet comment. i love having someone who's also going through school and all the stuff that goes along with that. i'd love to talk to you more! my email is enscott@cedarville.edu. what are your summer plans?
Well, I sure did love my time at Reading Block too! We had some fun times together...car ride talks, being mean (you know what about), and getting tickled in class together! I am so glad we experienced that together! Now I feel like we're closer because we hung so much during Reading Block and for that, I am forever thankful! Love you, Linds!
Post a Comment