A few people have been asking about my interview and how it went. I am here to tell you...
It went absolutely wonderful! I was so nervous and anxious, and the minute that phone rang (because it was a phone interview since I'm not in Houston at the moment) I could have wet myself!! (Sorry for the mental image!) No, I'm kidding, but my heart did begin to beat a little faster. I don't know why I was so anxious, I know these people, and they know me and my heart. But, I guess it's just fear of the unknown. Did they like my application? What are they going to ask me? How many people are on the other line? Little things like that that shouldn't even matter!
Anyway, it was so casual and relaxed, which in return, relaxed me! We talked for about 40 minutes (longer than I expected!) laughed, and even talked about a few T.V. shows. I love youth ministry. It is such a comfortable and natural place to be for me!
I'm pretty sure that's all I have to do for now...now I just get to wait! FUN!! No worries here, though, I think it will all work out!!
Onto other exciting news, Jaclyn had her precious baby girl, Grace Parker Underwood, today! After a few complications, both Jaclyn and Grace are doing wonderful (or so I here!!) Praise the Lord for new babies. What would we do without them?!
If you go to Jen's blog here you can see pictures and here more about it!
I hope you all have had a wonderful Wednesday! Mine has been so wonderful and stress free, very unlike the end of a spring semester. I am definitely NOT complaining!
P.S. I get to watch One Tree Hill for the first time tonight since the semester began. I know, it's sad that I like that show of all shows out there, but hey, it's all good! I'm excited, and will probably be annoyingly confused!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh! YES! Find me on there b/c I don't have your last name!
Well, thanks ma'am! I am really so glad your interview went well and that you will have an awesome job this summer! I love you and will see you bright and early! NO MORE READING BLOCK!!! WOOHOO!!!!
I'm glad you had a great interview! umm and where are initiation pictures? i rely on you lindsee to keep me updated, since i dont have facebook! love ya girl! have a great day!
ohh this is hannah by the way!
Post a Comment